Reviews for Full Partnership
Diaflower chapter 1 . 8/16
That is a... very original proposal, America...
backtonorwegia chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh, America. So cheesy. Love the ring held in the Big Mac box. It's very America. The attempted diplomacy, too. The last part made me giggle.
Kittirisu chapter 1 . 5/25/2012

~Rini
argella1300 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
i spot an Obama cameo! XD
Narufan4ev chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awww! You made me fan-girl squeal for 5 minutes straight! So cute! (in other words I love this so very much!)
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Why are all your fics so cute!
yuu honda chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
oh my gosh... I laugh off my ass! this is hilarious! xD
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Hahaha aw gahd, I just love how you write these two 3
WakaLakaAlchemist chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Ah, this is so sweet and funny! "It's the thought that counts!" If someone got me a ringpop as a partnership ring I would totally take it. Those things are delicious. Somehow I love it when fic writers include the "bosses" of the world. Love your stories and OTL I fail at writing reviews.
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Lol. Nice. It changed from serious to teasing. Very in-character. XD
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
LOLs... just LOLs.

Incidentally, just saw the current CNN's World Business, Tokyo is now the most expensive city to live in (poor Kiku, I guess his price of eggs angst shall continue for a while) and London is now recovering from recession (from third place to sixteen... WTG Arthur!).

Anyways, blabbering. Awesome fic, btw.
fetishfuels chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I couldn't contain myself from giggling like a fangirl for the cuteness that is US x UK to just laughing at this very witty humor. I loves it! xD Thank you for this. :3
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I love these two. :) Aww, RING POP!
Myou Matsuro chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Haha, I laugh at the strange, cheap proposal.

I wonder if anyone did that - after all some people tatooed their rings on also. Hmm.

Haha, I totally didn't see it coming though. Cute idea. Ring pop!

Gah, I'm suddenly craving one. D