Reviews for Theories
hahhahahahhahaha I lov it
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
cute :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
he just wanted a hug, didn't he
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Haha
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Haha
Eipok chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I don't quite like how you're sullying Naruto's 'image' by associating him with Twilight-madness, but I couldn't help but enjoy the ficlet anyway. Just... Be careful not to drag Naruto down into the pits of doomy doomness in the future. Or else I'll have you banished to Foodcourtia and forced to work for an entire Foodening. Naruto is supposed to be a LOVABLE idiot. Twitards are NOT lovable idiots. They're pitifully pathetic idiots best left to work the silver mines of Markarth on a five year sentence.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
funny.
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
i love this story!
Tricytal chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this is hilarious!1... . .
Rise of Shadowmass chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
With Naruto and his personality, this encounter is all too likely. Poor, poor Kabuto.
hisoka-ai9 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Nice! It's funny for something so short
kabutos-1-girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I have so got to admit!This was one of the BEST stories that I have EVER read on here! Kabuto is my number one favorite character in the WHOLE wide world and when I read this story I nearly fell out of my chair laughing!You should definatley make more stories like this!Its Hilarious and doesnt bore people out!Good job!I give you 2 thumbs up!
breedy95 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love this. It's short and sweet and made me smile.

It's just a great example of Naruto being a doof. Kabuto, I choose you! hehe. I'm gonna read the one about him being/not being a Pokemon.

Keep it up Ueki!
kmissypink3aol.com chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
hehehehehehe that was funny...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
-Favorites-

xD This just goes to show that Twilight is a bad influence... especially on someone like Naruto.

Nice work.