Reviews for Brushing The Sky
skysight49 chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
This is really special. Definitely deserving of that award! It upset me a lot that there were these exorcists who the readers never saw. Now we have this story to show us what they were like. :) You did an amazing job of interpreting and expanding on the unexplained snippets given in the manga/anime. I truly fell in love with these characters (especially Tina... She reminds me of myself) just as much as any of the "official" main characters. Wonderful job and thank you for giving substance to the faceless ones :)
vanila-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I've also wondered why there weren't ever any finder OCs, only just exorcists ones, but never got around to writing a story about a finder. good job on this story)

It's a sad first chapter, but its nice like that.
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
shit man this deserved more than more award. this was amazing and the last line was very fitting.
xXDNHXx chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
That was an amazing story, but so depressing in the end. *sob* I liked Gwen, she was funny, and Sol was really cool! I loved her innocence! And then there's the Hermes Anklets. Well, that innocence was a jackass, but an amazing weapon. It would be cool to be able to fly like Hermes, though the burning thing... not so much. Anyway, it's was a great story, and keep it up!

D-n-h
moonlit.nocturne chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
This was good. A very different approach to the story, and a very unique selection of characters. This was very good. :)

-m.n.-
Chocolate and caramel chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
May Tina Spark, Gwen Frere and Sol Galen rest in peace. Amen.
Abreaction chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
...Absolutely brilliant. I'm speechless.

The friendship, the foreshadowing, the deaths... oh wow, my dear, this is a work of art. This is a true masterpiece. I am absolutely enamored with this story. The relationship between Tina and Lenalee was twisted and friendly... and, just... wow, I'm actually typing in incoherent sentences due to how utterly dumfounded I am, at the moment. I love this fic down to the commas and periods.

The final line of the story sent me reeling. I literally sobbed. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. You have a special talent with words-you can manipulate them to get the reaction you want out of readers, and you know just how to tug at someone's heart. Honestly... keep on writing. You have an amazing gift.

Wow... just... wow. I love your writing style, this story, and Tina. Excellent job. This was, perhaps, one of the top five stories I have ever had the fortune of reading on this site. Excellent. Brilliant. Beautiful. (Why are there so little reviews? This is one of the best stories on this site!)

Please, keep on writing-I implore you to do so. I'm excited to read the rest of your work, now. :)
99bottlesofbeer chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
That was just beautiful, I enjoyed reading this story, it was interesting and full of wonderful writing.

I rather like your style of writing, I think it fits the atmosphere of -Man perfectly. The characterizations for the other two exorcists were very entertaining.

The last line held so much power, it took my breath away. :D
Hevimankeli chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really, really loved this fic. Your writing style is beautiful and this seems like something that might've happened in the manga itself.

The ending made me shed a few tears... Okay, a lot of tears.

I was supposed to say something else but my memory fails me and I don't remember. Figures.

I loved this.

~Infinity :)
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
I really like this fic.

I enjoyed reading it and it is my opinion that you writing is very good. Honestly it is kind of sad that you didn't have so many reviews simply because you didn't write a fic that centered on the main characters.

You did a great job with this story!
FireyFlames chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
I just love how you're incorporating other characters into your story, all in Tina's point of view. I really like the relationship Lenalee and Tina have together, the fact that it's not, for once, affectionate and sisterly.

Your Gwen is heartwarming.

Great job.
99bottlesofbeer chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Wow, just wow. This was really a gem to read. Even though it's unlikely that the real Tina Spark became an exorcist this way, I feel that this story is more interesting. XD

Tina's characterization is really wonderful, and totally believable. I love how she is so in love with the fact that she can fly that she can look over what the innocence has done to her. The interactions she has with Lenalee were very bittersweet; Lenalee was such a dead girl back then, I wonder if people still remember that when they look at her now.

The innocence is probably one of the major factors that won me over, DGM's innocence is not a very nice thing, even to its own host (like Allen's). To see it written like you did was a real treat.

I really enjoyed this story and look forward to the rest! :)
Just A Realistic Dreamer chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Me again x)

Nice chapter, I think you portray Lenalee pretty well (and Tina too, of course)!

This story does deserve more reviews *sigh*
FireyFlames chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
All I'm going to say is

Pure genius.

That and I'm slightly disappointed that you got to this plot bunny and published the resulting bunny first.

It's riveting.
Just A Realistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Interesting!

When Tina talked about knitting, I thought about Lenalee knowing how to knit, and then she knitted a scarf, so it made me think of Lavi's scarf, and I saw the possibility of Lavi's scarf having been knit by Lenalee... And that made my inner LaviLena fangirl happy XD ... Not that this has anything to do with this fic, but well XD