Reviews for Blurred Boundaries
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Loneliness is a huge abyss...happy to see that Carlisle and Edward found a mutual way to fill it ;}
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
really good. you said in one line "they pulled away to breath," which makes no sense since they're vamps, but other than that really good
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Very good smut. Came across it while looking for Carlisle/Edward/Esme, which I have yet to find. I love the idea that Edward and Carlisle would be together after Edward's change.
TeamEdward246 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
wonderful! :) I just discovered this story and I loved it
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
mmmmm...lemony goodness!
minlin chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You're absolutely right! There can never be enough Carlward! And this is a wonderful example!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
After this you should make into the serise
Sesshomaru.lover01992 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I thought you did a great job on this. I liked it.
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Please write more Carlward. It would even be nice if you expanded this to a full length story.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was a very intense fic. I like slash, especially when an unexperienced Carlisle is involved. I like the ones where he discovers male sexuality... I would love to read a Carlisle Jasper fic, maybe one where Jasper is the more experienced one. Often Carlisle is portrayed as the wise head of the family. I could very well imagine him being very shy about exploring such a thing, that was taboo when he lived. Jasper probably has lots more experience in that field and I'd love to see him coach the innocent Carlisle.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
*fans self* That was hot! Wow, you are very talented with the smut. I agree, there is never enough Carlisle/Edward out there; please write more! Thanks for the great and steamy read!
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was hot! And you are right there can never be enough Carlisle/Edward smut, but sadly enough I have not found much with this pairing.
Pace is the trick chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That is the most apt Pooh/Piglet quote for this story!
kinnetikdreams chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Just a quick hi to say how much I have enjoyed your stories Blurred Boundaries and Not a Monster My Love. Love the Edward and Carlisle pairings. Very hot. Love it. I had to smile at your suggestion to imagine Peter Facinelli and Robert Pattinson in your head as you read. Is there any other way to do it?

Seriously though, thanks for your great stories. Have thoroughly enjoyed them.
Stephanie.fr chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I love CarlisleXEdward. This story is really really good. Hot as hell ;)