Reviews for Turning Blue
bwineylion chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Nooo! Don't end the story there! Poor Ryou! I'm crying... Please, Please, do something... A sequel? A story with a happier ending? I need tendershipping or my heart will break. I suffer from depression too! This fanfic hits too close to home to not make a new one. WAAAHHHH! I'm so sad :'(
Guromon chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hahaha, damn...this actually made me upset to the point I felt physically sick...it's kinda obvious, reading the your other YGO fics that happy endings aren't your thing but if you ever did a sequel and did bring Ryou back...that would be pretty great. I won't get my hopes up or look forward to it but shit, if there's nothing that can console me now, a sequel would.
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I have too many feels for this story. All of them are wonderful.

Ash (Hijacking my friends' account because I'm getting bored on DA)
cocobyrd87 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Well that was absolutely depressing, but well-written. Good story overall.
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Ah. The title makes sense now lol

I honestly enjoyed reading this very much. I'm not sure why. But I thought it was written very well. And the ending was quite beautiful in my opinion... I probably sound like a psycho saying that, don't I?

Oh well. Either way, this was a really good story. Stragic, angst filled, and random all in one package! So I say congrats on such a lovely story, and I thank you for sharing it ;D
Stephanie chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I think this was a grate story and think it would be cool if Ryou came back to life because I think that would make a very interesting story. This stroy already has alot of intensity and suspense. I personaly think that if you add a nother chapter this story could be more fantastic than it already is.
sessiles chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is AMAZING! This is great writing, i got completely wrapped up in the story, and the ending was so dark and perfect. EXCELLENT. that is all. Thank you for writing something so awesome.
Saruhno chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
...D;

Amazing story.
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is so sad. ;-; I wish I could think of more words but, I can't. Poor, poor Ryou.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I feel like I should be honest in reviews so, truthfully, I didn't like the kisses-I don't read slash. But otherwise, oh, this was so beautiful painful horrible twisted depressing. I feel-I mean, there's so much of what Ryou was in the beginning that it's like-it's so much like me. The depression, I mean. Especially-"Logically, his emotions did not match up with his environment. But it didn't stop him from feeling." That's the most true portrayal of depression-at least, from what I know of it, from my experiences-that I've read.

6th grade and 10th grade-the worst two years of my life. I've just managed to get past this-I really, really don't want it coming back again-I really hope my end isn't the same as Ryou's! O: To be used and-sucked dry-

I'm so sorry, I'm barely lucid. Anyway, genius writing, excellent story; thank you for posting.
Anreyla chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Here comes a long-winded praise-fest, brace yourself! (Oh, I did find something constructive to say this time.. Only one little thing. At some point you used "then" instead of "than", felt you may want to know.)

I love the way you wrote Ryou's character in this story, the way he's miserable through his whole life, how he just gave up after his mother and sister died, and especially how you talked about his childhood, how he was aware that the fairytales were lies, he wasn't under the rose-colored ignorance of childhood. I really connected with this, because I, as a child, didn't believe in Santa and ghosts and fairies and God, and I still feel that I am intellectually above my peers, that they're not really worth the time. I felt I could relate to Ryou somewhat based on that, and it's great when a piece of writing actually makes you relate to a character.

This is, on some level, how I view Ryou would actually be. He probably lives alone, his mother and sister died when he was only a child, and he's the host of a parasitic spirit who wants revenge and uses his body against his will to achieve it. I could see him being the kind of person to be miserable on the inside, but would never let anyone see it, he would just put up a facade, a smiling face and kind words.

Great as always, Ami, love your work!
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aw I HATE BAKURA how dare he do that to Ryou! Normally I love him, he's my favorite character, but this was just sad... :(
Rayzor chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I'm truly speechless. That was amazing.
IkutosGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I'm not sure what to say (I mean that in a good way).

Um, wow...

Great Job, the story is mind- blowing...

...wow...
Ltkk022 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Your shiny, sparkly talent will never cease to amaze me, both in art and in writing. Maybe one day I will become as talented as you are. Maybe… Your writing is fascinating, just have to say.

You constructed the feeling of the story so well… And I sound like my English teacher, ew. That’s bad.

I would leave it as is; it takes true talent to create such a great piece, and to bring Ryou back to life, I don’t know. I’m sure you could manage to make it fit the story, but I prefer it how it is.

Outstandingly written.