Reviews for Enough
Ashemblu chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I don't know why but this fic is one of my favourites in the daydverse. I love the way you show the strength and determination of each character. Ron and Hermione's desire to get to the levels of the others, acknowledging that the DA fought too, went through as much if not more than them that year stood out to me. I also loved figuring out who they all were when you didn't use names. The ending was brilliant.

Thanks for sharing with us.
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
The DA will always be enough.

My favorite part is where Zach has to leave Meg to get Carrow with Neville and Meg tells him to go.

I also love the part with Ron and Neville. Especially because he gave away tickets to be there.

And then Hermione is doing practically the same thing with Ginny.

Ahh...

Enough. Enough. Enough.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh gosh, it just never ends for them does it? Great job again.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Excellent one shot!
madbrad chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
A powerful little story. The bits with Hermione and Ron - acknowledging how easily they'd had it compared with the Hogwarts DA in their year of darkness - were particularly appreciated. As you may recall I was particularly fascinated with that aspect of your DAYD novel, how your world had diverged from canon, shaming the Trio in the process.

Had to laugh at the Hermione/Ginny exchange too. :-)

Good stuff.
EasyButton chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Nice bits of dialouge, that. I really do feel bad for them, actually. They just lived through hell, barely surviving when many didn't, and right after, they're expected to be the best, with almost no formal training. You really portrayed that nicely.
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
"“Go get him. I love you.”

"Then that's enough.""

Aw :)

"“Ron, meet your abdominal muscles. Abdominal muscles, meet Ron.”"

HAHAHA oh Ron...

"“We’ve already been against most of them. You know that, and there just aren’t that many real Aurors left. That’s why they need us in the first place.”"

So true, and sad that it is :(

"“How the hell…my Disillusion –“

“Is almost better than Potter’s cloak."

Almost nothing is ;)

"“If you don’t, I will tell you in exquisite, excruciating detail exactly what your brother is like in bed.”

“That’s disgusting! You wouldn’t.”

“Normally, he doesn’t like to be tickled, but when I’m going down on him, it’s not really tickling precisely, but when I just brush my fingers very lightly over –“"

ROFL

Oh man, I can barely think of Hermione saying that! But it's great

"“I was made aware that you could be helpfully loose-lipped when you were intoxicated, sir – and ‘Mudblood’, distasteful as it is, was to be expected, so I’ll excuse it – but was the sexism and classism really quite necessary?”

“You’re –“

“The candy-wand celebrity baby coppers, yes. And I fear I have to add insult to injury with the Blood-Status factor, but to take out rubbish like you, we’re more than enough.”"

Heh.

So. Very. True.

That was great. Just having the dialogue worked very well.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Sounds like a couple of training areas I've been around, lots of camaraderie and bantering about. Excellent job just dialogue.

Sincerely,

Rita
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
An interesting set of stories. Keep writing
Kaytee89 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Amazing!
Silverlake chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
All fantastic!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Loved it! Particularly the end. Thanks for writing it.x
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
GREAT STORY! I love the common thread running through it all!