Reviews for On the Run
chance54 chapter 9 . 3/13/2017
Can you please update
mercilessslayer chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
i love this story of yours, please update T_T
angel-with-string06 chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
I love it...I want to read more... Please Update... Oh please oh please...
AnimeXLovers chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Here kitty kitty

Ah... I cant help but laugh at the thought of Tobi snuggling to Sakura's chest and Pein watching with a throbbing vein.
Well... one question... are you going to update this anymore? Cause last update was like... 2 years ago? 3? Yeah 3 years...
Please update this! I really love this story!
Kymbalee Parr chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
I've enjoyed reading your sequel but i can't help but notice that you haven't updated since 2011? It would be such a shame if you had stopping writing.
Nikita chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
Please! Oh, please update! This is such a good story!
rriddlemethis chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Ahh, I'm so happy that Sakura has her memories back. And all the Peinsaku goodness is back! I can't wait till you update and I really hope this fic isn't abandoned
YourFAN chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Erm... Sasuke almost killed Sakura and they are perfectly ok with each other now? He did not even apologize... These few chp are too rush for me
Akatsuki Child chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
This is great so far! You need to keep updating! And fast! :D But I understand that you are busy, so just update when you can! It's an amazing story and it's made me love this pairing :) Great job so far!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Your story's really funny, please update soon.
Mimi-chan chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Can't wait for an update! x]]
2worlds1girl chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
EEEEEEEPPPPPP! This is such a great story that I can't help to squeal! Especially at the ending you created. I'm SO happy that Sakura regained her memory back. I was getting worried and anxious to find out if she would remember Pein or not, but now I feel sedated at this chapter's conclusion. I really hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Update please with sugar on top and a vitural car yay yay
Das chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
I. Love. This. Story. Ive been on a car trip and read the prequel to this, as well as this story. This is fantastic! Keep up the good work, and Please update soon!
Kami chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
damn it make a new chapter :(