Reviews for The Fallen Prince
jovancolon chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
Love this story. I'm happy Ryoma back to his old self again
Akuma-Chibi chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
That was really beautiful, and not painstakingly depressing like most of the fics I seem to read on your account, THUMBS UP! Loved it, great job keeping the characters in...uh, well...in character, lol. I will read another one of your fics again soon...after some R&R...5:09 in the morning, I'm starting to get twitchy...-.-...-Akuma
Tanpopo97 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
you know you were... 20 words away from making this story 20,000 words
cleonaya chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
You left out a couple of characters which was a little strange. The Freshmen Trio and Sakuno and Tomo-chan. I read this for the first time I thought it was better than some fanfiction stories (character wise) but Fuji was really different in this story. (not himself) I think Fuji was just... I don't know I mean something just didn't feel right. At some parts Ryoma got REALLY out of charcter and I personally think he cried way to much. So anyways keep up the great work! -/
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 18 . 5/20/2011
The ending was a bit sudden for me. But all in all, you did a very awesome job in writing this story. The way you showed how caring and loving Fuji Syusuke can be despite his usual cool and calm visage is amazing. I'll definitely be waiting to read more from you.
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 18 . 3/24/2011
CUTE! Oh my god I loved this. You had me awwing a lot!
bran626 chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
TT_TT happy endings! yay! :D it was a great story, thank you
Lady Queria chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
thank you for writing this story! I really liked it!

lq
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 18 . 4/17/2010
I have finally finished reading this fic, in one sitting!

Since this is my only review, I'll make it a big one!

1. Some parts of this fic kinda reminded me of "Without Sight," only this time, Fuji's and Ryoma's roles were reversed.

2. I actually prefer your current fics in terms of writing style, but I must say that I still liked this one ('cause it was so cute! XD). Since this is one of your earlier fics, I can see you've gone a long way!

3. My favorite part was when Ryoma's cockiness started to return and he kept asking for dates and kisses each time he improved (I was just wondering what reward would Ryoma get if he could suddenly do the Pinnacle of Perfection again? I'm thinking dirty thoughts already, so I'll just stop n_n)

Though it's simple, "The Fallen Prince" makes you feel warm inside (at least, I did ), so I'll add it to my C2!
LostInMind93 chapter 18 . 1/12/2010
This was a fantastisc story!3 You have to keep wreating and become a great novelist.:)3
herbblood chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
nice
Snocap13 chapter 18 . 12/4/2009
This is such a touching story. Thanks, I enjoyed it.
kpopluvr chapter 18 . 11/10/2009
This whole fic made me smile. (:

Sankyuu.
Nobody-XV chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
this is the best chapter so far. you're getting better at fixing their personalities.