Reviews for Sick
Silver Alpha chapter 1 . 7/8
Haha! Why am I not logged in again -_- anyways! I couldn't help but think...maybe a sick human's blood won't be so appealing now!
vieuxamants chapter 9 . 5/7
I am really starting to love this story!
Debbie Hicks chapter 26 . 3/4
Chapter 27.
my health but it happened Again Sick Again the Second time I Wass so hurt and into pain but it happened I was so furious had to Attack them as all of with the Werwolves causing a lot of massive and major damage then suddenly I happened I was like a newborn my Anime Red eyes was still hissing but Attacking them each both Again but I was so angry but into Italy onto TV Master she is ill again has Exposed to the each both but drained the Greenish blood had them all of them killed with the very as asll of the Both that it happened I was Raging maddest as a hatter but it happened I was so hungriest the Senior Volturi guard had me with each both with the humassn killed with the Covens had the Vulcans myself was Torn but it happened with the Seeds safe but cuarded but it happened with them Fully-killed officially that was the end of us/them but the Prizes took over from us/them oh my god the Wires dropping then BLAST! Wiithout places it happened CRUNCH! But reincarnated us/them as Americans but their last but finalist samples fled but it caused the kids to report to the Volturi Ancients all of you our families deceased we have their looks but have them Reincarnated as Americans again but dropped themselves but the brought the Accused to to justice but it happened with as all of them had them as very as all of them were all of them murdered but torn as all of them into pieces but the very last but much many more as all kids exploding but it was too late with the each both with their friends as all of them as all of them destroyed with the corpses and all of the sudden unable but ourselves were different from them but they had the corpses all of them cremated but much many more as all of Kids who as all of them Exploded but extinct as all of the Supernatural but with each three it's different again could not have kids anymore they all grown up had families of their own with the looks mixed descended from us/them Bella you had a daughter she is wed but married what is it Alice we been Executed but caused humanity to flee to the Stars with ourselves but it shattered causing us/them to remain here the Volturi caused half the families are slaves rest escaped each both with as aeach half with as all of animals dropped but Vampires roam here but caused the Volturi killed the very as all families but their each half arrived but with the each both as all of them to drop with us/them again but lost the ablity to have kids the with them again but it is BREAKING It came too late exploding with the officially mental shield ravaged the planets destroying the Prized kids but it Shattered as very as all of them dropped officially but causing us/as very all of them to reside onto planets by infecting the next generation with a disease we were the Guardians of Death but they were ill but causing their kids as all of them crashed but their parents dead but they were the ones caused myself was singing to them to their doom and they were lured to their deaths like a Dangerous siren still singing into a Lament I was not human anymore but a Slayer of the three they were all furious about us/them declared a Challenge oh no not War.
1mz.comatose4 chapter 26 . 1/11/2014
Awwwww the end was so cute,I just lived the storyonly if Gabriel and Elizabeth was there
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
sooooooo funny
quotationqueen chapter 24 . 8/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
who was driving them
TheBasahKiller chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
oooooohhhhh chicken souuuupppp...
I wish my mom could cook like Esme does...
LiveLoveLaughHope chapter 26 . 2/2/2013
I loved it! Super cute story:)
Obscured Angel chapter 26 . 12/10/2012
This was one of the best stories I've read. The writing was phenomenal! When you changed view points, the whole writing style changed to reflect the character, and that truly impressed me.

The story was realistic and believable, so were the social interactions.

I loved the interactions Bella had with each member of the Cullen Family. The characters themselves were realistic and not exaggerated.

The story was well balanced by always having something happening without it overpowering the story.

I like the way you integrated the wooden bear in quite a few chapters, it was interesting and made a sort of small back-story.

The text wasn't to dramatic, making this the best 'sick Bella' fic I've read, since the characters reacted in a realistic way to Bella's sickness.

Thank you very much for writing, posting and completing this story. It's truly appreciated.
Obscured Angel chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
I was impressed with this chapter. The way you wrote it and the vocabulary used just screamed Carlisle. Good job.
StayStrong2014 chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I really don't think that even ALICE would to that to a sick Bella. She would probably let her wear what she wants until she gets better, but it is YOUR story so who am I to tell you what to do?
StayStrong2014 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
UGH! I HATE pneumonia! I honestly think I have it now, it might just be bronchitis...I probably won't be able to go to school today, and it's the SECOND day of school, but I have 102.8 fever, and it would be against the rules to go if u have a fever that's 100.0 or over.
MRSCULLEN chapter 1 . 9/9/2012