Reviews for Suspenders
soulmatesrocks chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
OKAY, this story is brilliant, WHY DID YOU STOP? i know it may be a hopeless wish but please if you read this please continue this story, PLEASE.
mrslambert14 chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
black wolf is cole chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Hurry the hell up and update! This story is soo Fucking good! I can't wait to read more!
dfkjdkfjeijckefr chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
this is amazing...keep writing pleeeeaasee!
LoriBskie chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
I'm so upset right now! I feel so depressed not knowing what was going to happen :( You probably won't with as much time that has passed, but PLEASE update! Ahhhhhhhh!
Michellefoster12 chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
wow thats good
jerseyhalliwell chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
this is such a good story - i miss it!
dears7 chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
I really love this story! Please update soon. Thanks for writing:)
dears7 chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
Love this story! Please update soon :)
Cullengirl1720 chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
This story is amazing...thanks for never udating and abandoning your story and readers...we all really appreciate it (heavy sarcasm if you haven't figured that out)
elovii chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
no please please you cannot do this :(

please oh please continue! i know lifeschooleverything else can be too overwhelming but please continue this story it is amazing!
Pixie365 chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
I can't believe you never finished this story :-O It is so good! I want to cry right now. No more chapters? Really? This is not happening to me. I hope one day, in the NEAR future ;-), you decide to continue this story. It deserves to be finished.
Pixie365 chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
No way! That was awesome! Great chapter. I am sad to see that it is almost over :-(
Pixie365 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Another great chapter. Fantastic! I should be studying right now, but I can't turn away ;-)
Pixie365 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I added your story to my favorites after the first chapter. Now THAT is saying something. This story is hott! Fantastic ideas with the suspenders, too. I can't wait to see what else you come up with ;-)