Reviews for Rochelle Awakes
yellowgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I hate Dillon!it,s was in part guilty for Rochelles death and hes already making doubts on should change of Ethan maybe is scared,but he should take the oportunity of be with Rochelle
sara chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Its great!but i miss a little of intimacy between Rochelle and Ethan and because of this i thought they could be the 2 mean POV of the all this depend of you but what you write it will be !
dido chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
you have to keep writing!we need read more! update soon.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hey, hey I finally read it. It is great please keep it up. And you people reading reviews cause your bored, review so she will write more. It was great. Keep it up!
muses chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I read your fics and I think it,s good but maybe you can give more information in next chapters about the relationships of isabel&arkarian and above all,rochelle& you are doing a good should continue it
LOSTIE chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
HOW DOES ROCHELLE WAKE UP IN THE CLIFF?WHY IS SHE AND ETHAN SO COLD EACH OTHER?WHAT WILL IT BE THE NEXT ENEMY?¿CAN THEY TRAVEL?THIS IS SO INTERESTING,WRITE MORE PLEASE,IM EAGER FOR READ MORE!
xitone chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
it,s not corny!but i think rochelle isnt so ironic,but this make to the story a point of !
yellowgirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i love the sarcastic rochelle!¡good job!please update when you you
mimi chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I like so much your fic!in my opinion you must follow it with Ethans and Rochelles POV (theyre my favourite couple,xd) and I hope you can continue this ngratulations.
ori chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
update soon,please!¡its fantastic.
SilverVenom chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Sorry cannot be bothered to sign in.

I do not think it is corny. I think it is really good I hope you are continuing it.
sara chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I like so much how starts this fic,i hope you can write more chapters following this argument and it would be goog if you write about Ethan and his relationship with sure that you will do it very good.

Thank you for the fic,I hope you can follow it.
AggelosEternally chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Its not corny! I like it!

But it's Dartemis, not Darius.

I liked the AnnMarie line :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3