Reviews for La vie de Bella
pinklady34 chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
do what you have to do to make yourself more happy with the writing and your story? i will still be here to read when ready...lol!
Dancergurl chapter 18 . 6/12/2010
Hey when r u gonna post?
kdillin chapter 14 . 4/15/2010
iamcaraa chapter 18 . 3/6/2010
I am in love with this story!

You're amazing, I hope you can update again soon!(:
annabananaboo chapter 18 . 3/5/2010
Update soon! Great story!
stephskye chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
it would be really nice if there are spaces between each quotes and paragraphs :) otherwise, great story so far!
sonogal chapter 18 . 1/8/2010
I like this story so far. Please continue.
pinklady34 chapter 18 . 1/7/2010
this is really an awesome story and i hope you come back to it soon. it is too good to stop. love how last chapter you had emmett and bella spend some time together that was really cool! love how protective edward can be of bella...i love it!
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
ah! you can't do that! No. Update really really really really really really really really soon. Okay? Promise? Cross your heart! CROSS IT! There, you promised.

Keep up the great writing!
KyrieJunkie chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I just started reading your story. It is really good and a lot of fun.
09xuereba chapter 17 . 9/18/2009
i want edward to find his shirt and be all like ahh bella *heartswell* i totaly luv ya baby...but in edward speak. not gangsta...
Husky2014 chapter 17 . 9/17/2009
Loved it and can't wait for more!
Ribeana Girl chapter 17 . 8/30/2009
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY I'M ALSO READING EDWARDS POINT OF VIEW BUT PLEASEPRETTYPLEASE KEEP GOING WITH BELLA'S

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT HOW YOU PUT PARTS IN FROM THE REAL BOOK!

I'M JUST SO CURIOUS HOW YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING WITH JAMES

COULD YOU TELL ME?

PLEASE!

UPDATE SOONE!

S-I-O
Perf3ct chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Oh my goodness! I didn't even know there was a story before the one in Edwards' eyes. I'll try to read that one soon! Thanks!
K Krystine chapter 16 . 8/26/2009