Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch The Black Flash
nickford98 chapter 9 . 1/2
Fantastic stuff, please continue as it seems you have been abducted by aliens :D
Lelouchz chapter 9 . 1/1
This story is very good, and I hope that you will not abandon it. I see that your profile was updated last year so I hope that this fic will be updated soon. As for Nunnally's death, I think that it was harsh, but it was something that would most likely happen in their situation.
Alarishct chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Can I just know how long until the next chapter, also just thought that knightmares are like mechon from xenoblade chronicles and the other ones from xenoblade chronicles x. Cool story hope you continue.
tf330129 chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
keep it up :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
WOW, just fracking WOW.

My, Ashley and Lelouch duo in the morning ROFL

And Lelouch's proper understanding who he actually is while hiding in the bush... Then traps and hunting, lastly porky bashing. VV

Now, grown up boar can rip 7 years old in pieces anytime, especially one weak like Lelouch... but artistic license forgive you. Lets say after boar impaled itself so it weakened, how Lulu can exert so much force to snap his"spear" by pushing spear forward!?(and boar struggling to get him)while he was keeping other spear end on ground to stop boar from sending him flying? 30 minutes long bashing a bit too long, 3 minutes or so more believable, especially as boar skull started cracking with first bash. Also bite on forearm should cracked his bones...
shazarakk chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
So, I made some small calculations on Lelouch's sperm count, based on the descriptions in the lemon, and came up with... this:

Average sperm count: 20-150m (I used about 100m, considering Lelouch is not a fully grown adult, yet he managed a "river" of semen).

Average volume per "spert" 1.5-5m (again, I used a number somewhere between, considering his age and his "river" of semen).

Assuming that, every "spert" last about one second (based on scientific findings), this would give us approximately 90 "sperts, for the 1.5 minutes that he seems to be cumming. Math time:

100000000 (100m 1 "spert") * 90 (seconds of "sperting") 9000000000 (this is a total of 9 billion little swimmers. Quite impressive, if I do say so myself, especially considering an average (healthy) man's testicles produce 1000000 sperm cells per second using an average of 10 minutes masturbating. Assuming Lelouch takes the same time to do so, and that he came out with a total of about 9000000000 sperm cells, we can conclude that Lelouch's testicles are 15* more effective then the average male).

With the volume, we simply do the same, calculations wise, only we replace the sperm count with the volume of semen he ejaculates.

3 (3ml 1 average "spert") * 90 (seconds of "sperting") 270 (270ml of semen, and in those 270ml of semen, lie 9 BILLION SPERM CELLS).

Conclusion:

This was completely unnecessary, but kinda funny to work out. I'm going back to school next week, so I guess I'm fired up XD.

Anyway, great work, keep it up :P
Aryan810101 chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
make more FUCK You make more or i will fuck everyone up
XMisterdarkX chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
pon el siguiente capitulo donde se reunen me agrado
stardrago chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Say I saw your profile updated from last year so how come this story has not been updated yet? Also, with the way you have Lelouch, will his in encounter with Kallen be more M-rated during the shower scene then? Also, since the site, Archive Of Our Own you may be able to but up more freely of m-rated maturely and someone won't dispel this story safer.
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
Please don't let this story die! It is amazing and I must read more!

Good luck and please update soon.
vestas hearth chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
suzaku the man would still be killing fellow countrymen until only britanians remain, would be interesting to see jappanse citizens spit on him and drive him off as a "britanian" or try him for war crimes for the death of his father and his naïve bullshit.
ahsankhanahsankhan2014 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
update
ahsankhanahsankhan2014 chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
update please
Lord NV chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! this is one of the most disturbing and sick scenes i've ever seen. Nunnally's death is probably the most disturbing thing i've seen in my entire life. GOD! You really have a SICK SICK SICK and HORRIBLE mind pal!
phantom miria chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
very good chapter and story ... so far
which brings me to my only big complaint ... MUST READ MORE, must read more.
seriously though great chapter, great story, can't wait for next update