Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch The Black Flash
XMisterdarkX chapter 9 . 3/4
pon el siguiente capitulo donde se reunen me agrado
stardrago chapter 9 . 2/19
Say I saw your profile updated from last year so how come this story has not been updated yet? Also, with the way you have Lelouch, will his in encounter with Kallen be more M-rated during the shower scene then? Also, since the site, Archive Of Our Own you may be able to but up more freely of m-rated maturely and someone won't dispel this story safer.
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 1/20
Please don't let this story die! It is amazing and I must read more!

Good luck and please update soon.
vestas hearth chapter 9 . 1/9
suzaku the man would still be killing fellow countrymen until only britanians remain, would be interesting to see jappanse citizens spit on him and drive him off as a "britanian" or try him for war crimes for the death of his father and his naïve bullshit.
ahsankhanahsankhan2014 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
update
ahsankhanahsankhan2014 chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
update please
Lord NV chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! this is one of the most disturbing and sick scenes i've ever seen. Nunnally's death is probably the most disturbing thing i've seen in my entire life. GOD! You really have a SICK SICK SICK and HORRIBLE mind pal!
phantom miria chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
very good chapter and story ... so far
which brings me to my only big complaint ... MUST READ MORE, must read more.
seriously though great chapter, great story, can't wait for next update
TheAllSeeingWolf-195 chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Dude keep kicking Little Suzakus ass . Bastard needs to pay for what he's done to lelouch & everyone else in the series. It's ironic really a traitor piloting something that's named after a traitor.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
Hope you're still updating D:
Timeshifter21 chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
So far watched all of the show this is the part were she is shot right and the first time he uses geass and it is like a bird man what I would do for that power I would say lelouch would so kick goku ass and vagita at the same time
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Wonderful story so far. Please update the story; it is honestly one of the most interesting and unique perspectives that I've seen on a CG AU story, and has far too detailed character development to be left incomplete.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Can you pwease put an update. So far lovin the story. :(
Delacroix1991 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
A fiction in which Lelouch is literally and physically BADASS!
I would have screamed with joy if not for the fact that the story is dead. (_)

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
KuroKanashimi chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
? did they have no shame? surely almost all of those men have kids of their own! luckily lulu killed them & that disgusting Whore

is the fallen angels a anime because i can't picture that many Oc or whatever they are