Reviews for Of Greater Ends and Lesser Means
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
This is good, I like what you have here so far.
awesomea786 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
okay so its really good but i think its kind of week in the sense that i wasn't on the end of my seet. i was kind of bored. i don't care what happens to sirius and i don't care how the meeting goes. however the idea is AMAZING! how you came up with it is beyond me. I am a huge Harry Potter fan so i like the idea of sirius getting out of jail and finding HP. Try to upgrade the language. Try to make it like Sirius is fighting to stay alive while Remus and Dumbledore are just sloly trying to make their descision or something. I just think a twist is necessary

but it has prospect... i know i couldn't write something as good.

AwesomeA
Alorkin chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Well done! I'm not sure how much good this will do, as I am convinced Dumbledore 'arranged' for Sirius to be imprisoned. After all, he knew when the wards fell. He should not have. He told Hagrid to go and collect Harry BEFORE Sirius arrived. He arranged for Harry to be placed with clearly thaumophobic muggles BEFORE Sirius was sent to prison. In addition, why would Sirius so suddenly allow Hagrid to take Harry away, when his first duty was to his godson? I'm a widowed dad, and I'd die before I deserted any child I was responsible for, to a fate like that. (Imperius, anyone?)

Another thing, all the Death Eaters were given trials(except those ho could bribe their way free). Why not Sirius? Blame is handed to Barty Crouch, but Dumbledore was a member of the Wizengamot at the time. He could have pressed for a trial. he did not. He *wanted* Harry to grow up abused, so Harry would look at him like a rescuer. Sirius would have gotten in the way, and so he took the only chance of a normal life away from him.

I have placed this on my alerts list and hope to read more at your convenience.

Alorkin
Betsy O'Shay chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Moonie ~

How you have matured! How your writing has matured, too. I'm very impressed with the progress I see from the last story of yours I reviewed, like in 1978 or something... I especially related to the "like thinking through ice" imagery. I'm on my first cup of coffee right now, and it's so appropriate.

We're looking forward to seeing you in a bit. Canna wait, Cap'n.

Love, Chrissy Pooh