Reviews for Obsession
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
awsome
turtlefan16 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really enjoyed this story, it was really sweet and cute.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I didnt think I'd like a Kononaru but i tried it cuz u wrote it...it was awesome!
Kealsey Aburame chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
The set-up for this was great. I really liked reading the whole thing especially Konahamaru's thoughts.
AnimeSlasher chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is truly amazing! :)
Pandaleski chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
OMG this was sooooo sweet :) I loved it
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Ahaha. That was hot. And cute. xD Yay for obsessions~ XD
Mimi Aiko chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I've never thought of these two characters like this before.. ever! But now that I have read a very sexy one shot, my ideas on these two had changed. ;3

This was so hot, and it was rather sweet. :3 Naru is so hot.
Blackstone Heart chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
AHSIWHNFAEDKNF! RUJAWNKVUAJRACKHn!11 THAT WAS HOTTER THAN THE HOTTEST PARTS OF HELL PUT TOGETHER! MERLIN'S BEARD I LOVE KONONARU!
Narutos puppet chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow, simply amazing. This is how I've felt about my best friend, for like, years. :/ I'm to scared to tell him though :(. But anyways, great story. Are you going to make a sequel?
Daughter of the Sharingan chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh lordy!

I am in LOVE with Naruto, lucky Konohamaru...

I have 1 word for this... BLOODY AMAZING! Okay, so maybe that was 2 words haha

The dojo was cool, I really like that, I also liked it when Konohamaru said that Naruto would teach his class and that'd mean he would have to help everyone but Kono didn't want to share him. That was so cute. Naruto's sweet, you've made me fall more in love with his sweet character.

You, are great! Please, keep up the amazing and brilliant work with your fics! This fic just made my day! So hot and cute.
Akie-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I love obsessive crushes. They're fun. :D

The dojo idea was awesome, and I loved how cool Naruto was and how stalker-like and obsessive and impatient Konohamaru was.

Haha I loved this fanfic, yet another amazing piece of work! Thank you for the awesome read!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Konohamaru! XD You obsessive child! No one can be patient! That's not that simple you know? All in all, such a nice twist with Konohamaru being obssessed. Naruto is just okay with it... :D A chance to jump him has come.
Nekid chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
It's well written and I like the Dojo idea. Is there a sequel? I sure hope so!
mama-Ichigo chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
please oh please rite another but make a little longer so that i can konohamaru get pregnant and naruto be that oh so sexy dominant that i know he is! Wait! Can i make a story request? make naruto the sexy bad boy that everyone hates because he leads a gang or something and meets the submissive Konohamaru thats always wanted him and he gets his wish and well something happens or another but anyway, can you please write that for me because you are such a great writer!