Reviews for on the count of three
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
These past few days, whenever I feel down, I click on your fanfiction page (saved in my bookmarks, of course) and read one of your stories. And this one did not disappoint :) I really like how you played around with the structure, and how you made each word count. I'll just forget about what kishimoto has been doing to the manga lately and accept your stories as canon xD
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Love this!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
hahahahah LOVE EEEEEEEEEEEEET :)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Yes, people can talk fast and even if they can't, the seconds themselves will elongate themselves so that we can fit everything into it. :)

REALLY like but, honestly, many people have written something like this so I wasn't surprised by it. Gomen if that sounds too harsh!It IS pretty good though!XP XD XD XD _

CHEERS!

empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Well, this was totally amazing. I don't mind that your seconds are long and lingering, because I think that seconds are like that sometimes, too. Because there are so many things to notice in that one moment-so many things that need to be acknowledged-and I think you did that wonderfully. I love how these moments don't only center around Sasuke and Sakura-Naruto is apart of it, too. And that was really big and important to me, because I feel like too often writers leave Naruto out of everything, when he is a big part of their realtionship as well.

And gosh, I'm sorry Kishimoto is killing your hopes and dreams. I'm hearing that from a lot of people lately, and hence have decided to stop reading the manga. I know, I'm a chicken, but whatever. I don't want my dreams broken. I might cry.

Anyway, great, great work. I loved it.
smos chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was beautiful! Made me smile at the end. A wittle UCHIHA BABY!
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was adorable!
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ohmygosh, Marie. (And I am totally ignoring the fact that I haven't talked to you in, oh, say, a couple bajillion months. Y'know.)

This is beautiful. First off, I love the title. It's meaningful and relates to the story. Mine never do. Therefore, feel my envy.

Secondly, it's almost incomprehensible to me that you managed to get so much across in these little snippets of three. I mean, really.

I love it all, but my favorite is the fourth slice. Because it's so gorgeously, wonderfully SasuSaku. It was just incredible, how you said so much, conveyed so much before the reader realized, OHMYGOD, she told him she loved him! And he said he loved her too!

And then he raised his arms for her to fall into them, and...! -swoons-

I see that you haven't been active on here in forever. Neither had I, until recently. ):

Lovelovelove,

Becca
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I liked it. Good job!
souhoku chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I read this a while back. I really loved it!
albaloo chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I loved it! Excellent job!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I'm sorry-I haven't finished your gift!fic yet. I'm nearly done-really, really close but I just need that elusive ending.

That said, aww...I love the beginning and the ending of the story. (There is not really any middle-but then again, I suppose the middle didn't change her world, so the middle wasn't needed.)
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aww.. much needed relief. :D
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
aw i love it! please make another one!
Raina1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Towards the end I feel Sasuke went out of character but I love your "three second" format. Very original. :)