Reviews for Pong: The Untold Story
Minamimarvus chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
FU-
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh my gosh, there's a category for Pong? What is this world coming to?

Well, you know that you're a fantastic author when you can write about something THIS simple. I laughed so hard!

Good job!
kawaiighost chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was so epic!

Thanks for the great laughs!
schmo chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Epic Win. You are a GENIUS.

i demand a sequal. or maybe some tetris fanfiction from you. plzplzplz?

i loved it when the balls when on strike
ierghopiejgerf chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
That is one of the funniest ways to make Pong sound.
Ghost Master chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
There is a catergory for Pac-Man, and it has 3 stories. But this is really funny.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Okay, my first reaction to seeing this fic was that "There's a category for Pong?" 0_o Whew, who knew? Anyways, interesting oneshot! I think you made the game quite deep and fun than it usually is. Don't get me wrong! I love playing Pong; it's just so... simple. XD My favorite character has to be the dot 'cause it's so cool; I mean, how many people can tolerate being hit back and forth? Okay, okay; I'm done with the jokes.

Seriously, you definetely make the atmosphere mysterious and calm. Nice writing style as well. Great job!
autobotgirl12328 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That's just not right. The world doesn't make since enough adding this makes my life even crazier...
Hillbillya1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
AW what the slag you made me pee in my pants...ROFLMAO
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
HAHAHA THAT IS AMAZING! poor right line i wuz hopin itd win but none the less... IT ROCKED!
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
really? no pac-man? poor pac-man.

great fic, my favorite part was when the balls went on strike. genius.
Fishcake-Chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This was total win. And now I'm going to check out more Pong stories now :P AND I DON'T LOSE THE GAME, I INVENTED THE GAME !
varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
You know you're a fantastic writer when you can write about random ass subjects like Pong and make it freakin hilarious. XD

VLS

PS. YOU BASTARD! {{I say that to everyone who makes me lose The Game}}
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Bwahahaha.

I remember playing pong, way back in the olden days.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Started laughing since the 2nd paragraph and it just got better and better, so I got louder and louder! Pure comedy gold! Every single sentence was funnier than the last!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2