Reviews for Kung Fu Panda: Origins
hoo misterio
vampire raider chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
awesome
Dumpling Dragon chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
I LOVE this tale, and surprisingly I also like Po from it. he's so funny and naive. but when he tried to kill Shifu I thought I would smash his face :D
salemsaberhagen chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I love this story I've read it 27 times! Even tho Shifu is my top favorite it would of been more heart crenching if somehow he sacrifices his life for Po. (Which is how he dies in Kung Fu Panda 3) :'(
Well have to go I only have 500 years to sleep, eat, and read your story all day.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I love it I've read it 26 times. It
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
And to add to your hint about hypothermia and taking off all of your close THEY ARE ANIMALS THEY ARE COVERED WITH FUFR
Naiatra Equatron chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
*kung fu bow* It has been an honor reading this fic and I am a bit sad that it is over. This is one of those few I have read that are really engaging! All the KFP characters are so well in character, it's as if that the story is happening in the actual films!

I even fell in love with one of your characters, Izotekeshi (Chang). I love him so much! I was really captivated by him, especially after all he had been through just to keep his son safe :3 Aw, what a great daddy.

I hope Po gets to meet his aunt and cousin, I really wish he will.

Again, you are awesome! It has been a wild ride ;) andthank you for sharing this wonderful story.

Till next time.

-Naiatra-
Naiatra Equatron chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
This is a really sweet chapter n_n. Chang is right Po , you belong in the valley, that is where you should stay. And I know for sure you'll see each other again and you better have kids by the time you do.
Naiatra Equatron chapter 23 . 4/28/2013
*gives the deepest sigh I made in my life* Chang will live! Yes yes yes! Praise the Lord! I don't care if you cheated on Chang's suplosed death, I'm just glad he still has a chance to live again; even if it means he'll be separated from his son.*sniff* Why? Why did they have to part ways? Why?
*ahem*

As always, an amazing chapter! I'm looking forward to reading the ending.
Naiatra Equatron chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
*screams for ten minutes straight* Izo Izo Izo - no Chang - don't die! You just can't! Po needs you! *sniff sniff*.

Absolutely phenomenal! I bless the day I found this fic! I love it so much! Your detail is just incredible! I was holding my breath all the while I was reading this chapter! Your so amazing!
Naiatra Equatron chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
OMG? That was epic? You had me on the edge of my seat! I - Wow! I'm speechless! I simply love how you described every scene - si rich in detail!

PURE AWESOMENESS!
Naiatra Equatron chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Sorry this is the chapter I start reviewing but I just couldn't stop! I simply love this fic and it is one of the few ones that are really well written! And all the characters are in character! Wow! Very well done!
I'm going to review the previous chapters next time; I have to continue reading but not now. I promise to leave reviews on the remaining chapter. Again, this is sooooo AWESOME! I'm so happy I found this at the same time sad because I only found this today.

I'm looking forward to its ending!

See ya!