Reviews for Jashin's Most Perfect
ak chapter 1 . 6/28
This story is perfect, like, literally. Finally, I actually came across a fanfiction in which Hidan is not a cursing possessed idiot but an actual human being with feelings. THANK YOU for this. HiDei is actually my favourite Akatsuki paring; I think they two are, paradoxically, very alike. They're both emotional, confident and, although only one of them is immortal, they don't really care if they die or not.
I really loved the way of them two dealing with Sasori's death. I kinda see SasoDei (in this case) as quite an abusive relationship so the delicate way of dealing with it and crossing the mental border was really... cute. Yup, that's may be not the most poetic word but it is certainly the one that comes to my mind at the moment.
terradactyl chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I really did enjoy this story, very well done! Keep up the good work!
BeEnchanted597 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
OMG so cute! It's nice to see a softer side of Hidan :)
Madame Red Wolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow. I loved this... this was amazing! i love the Idea of having Hidan have a soft side to him.
Alek Wayne chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I love this story! This is the first hidei I've ever read and I absolutly love it! Good job!
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Aw! This is cute! I've never read Hidan x Deidara stories before, but I am definatly starting to like it. Nice job!
ToxicVixy chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
cute story i read the others they are great yaoi rules

-Pein
annoyed-enthusiast chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Naw... it's so cute! I love this story so much! Come think of it, Sasori is a bit of an ass... Again, great story. I really like "sensetive" Hidan3
deadly inferno chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
awsome story I love it it's so sweet I hope you write more with dei in them

_
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
No! Hidan is mine! Not Deidei's!

Dei: Tough you can't have him!

Me: Oh yeah?

Dei: Yeah

Me: *Pulls out scythe*

Dei: *O.O*

Me:*Kills*

Dei: *X.X*

Me: No! I just killed one of my favourite characters to get another one! *Cries*

Hidan: *O.O* YOU KILLED DEIDARA!

Me: *stops crying* But i got a cookie and YOU.

Hidan: *O.O*

Me: Love you Hidan!

Hidan: *O.O*

Me: Remember you told Deidei about how he would him to be happy!

Hidan: *Thinks* Okay! *Kisses*

Me: *Faints*

Deidei's ghost: No!
Felix Loves You chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aww. Hidan is so sweet!
Snowy'Bunny chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story, it's so cute. Deidara and Hidan make an adorable couple

Are you going to write more fanfics about this pairing ?
black55widow chapter 1 . 4/15/2009