Reviews for AprilMay Fanfic Contest: Apple Blossoms
marie masen chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
great job! I really enjoyed reading a fic from Emmett's POV, especially one about his death as a human. The way you included more info about his life as a human was amazing... it really added another dimension to his character and defined his personality. I'd love to see a continuation for this peice... maybe how Emmett reacts when the transformation is over, or how the Cullens, especially Rosalie, accept him. I also think it would be interesting if Emmett's story had more closure regarding his human family...if he ever goes back to see them or something. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

congrats on winning 2nd place!
A.L.M chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
w-o-w, that was REALLY good. the emotions were captured greatly and the style of writing was amazing too. I think it would be cool though if u somehow made it so that the last sentence was "Irrivocable." just to make it a full circle ending. But it was relaly good though, with all the conflict in his head and everything.
Scream It Loud chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I don't think I've ever read a Renee story. There's been ones where Edward read Renee's thoughts, but this was waay better. :]

A perfect winner!

]
SteneMichele chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I'm in! I'll PM you the link for something new that I wrote. I was planning on writing a different piece, but just in case, can we submit something old?
Scream It Loud chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Um . . . hi.

I entered a story to you for your newer contest, and I want to apologiz for it. Not for the story itself, but the length of it. When you put on here that you don't want "novel-sized one-shots", I didn't think anything of it. I never really though that what I wrote was long, but then I went and read other people's entries from the other contests you hosted, and I saw that mine was like 10x as long. Heh, yeah, sorry. I never really learned the concept of "short and sweet". But I'm working on it.

I'm thinking I might enter another one-shot by next Friday, and I will try my hardest to not make it as long. You know how it is, right? Once you get started on a story you can't stop and you end up writing til the cows come home. Yeah, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

Can't wait to find out who the winners are!

]
Sapphire Mizu chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
A few questions: How many entries at the max can we enter?

So we can't post them on our own, and then just send you the link?

Does it have to be all cheery or will you take all genres?

Will you post the first, second, and third place winners?

Hm, I think that's all of the questions. I will PM you, if I have anymore, but so far, I am interested. )
JennaLynne chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
as always, I'm in.

I'll have something for you shortly. :)
Joy Jolly chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
HEY! I think I have a really great idea for this. I've never done a contest before, so cut me some slack please! But I think it'll be fun!