Reviews for Cursed
red2013 chapter 1 . 1/22
He making an commitment to the relationship as it is to wilson. He showing his appreciation to wilson for loving him for so long.
Alitchen chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Woaw what a good story. I liked it very much, thanks for writing so nice.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
aw how swet!
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I loved it! Romantic!House was too cute!
Piwi-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was a lovely story
Iwaveatyou87 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
oh, you make me smile! honestly, i was grinning like an idiot after this one. beautiful, as always - but grammar nazi pulled out her cape. you're missing a comma. i know, i know; trivial and nitpicky, but i really can't find anything to criticize you about on normal occasion. it's in the middle of the story, when you're describing how wilson's pants fit him. i think it should be "...fit snugly, giving house..." instead of "...fit snugly giving house...".

again, sorry for the nitpicky-ness.

but i cannot WAIT for the next one! i loved it, as usual!
Splendiferous chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
SQUEE! So Cute! So Amazing! I just loved it!
Drop of the Sweetest Poison chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
So adorable! Loved it!

Great job. :)
Super Saiyajin Priscila chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!

We all know House has this side...
passionfornight chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That was adorable. I really liked it. Having House remember an anniversary and having Wilson forget was very nice. Not often that that is done. I have to say that the cutest thing is that Wilson agreed that in the future he would marry House. It showed that he knew that what he and House had is real and lasting while his marriage to Julie is doomed to failure. It was romantic, and cute mixed with gooeyness.
Jisa chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aw! I loved this one!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I love this "series" of stories you do! They are great! Romantic!House is FTW!
Lylaa chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Loved this fic. It has to be one of my favorites. Thank you !
Wicky chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I absolutely love your H/W stories! Especially the ones with an established relationship like this one. Poison is my favorite so far, but this is a close second :) You capture the characters beautifully, so the only thing left to say is: Keep going!
Jedi Master Max Jinn chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This was probably the best one you've ever written )

Can't tell you how much I love it, keep it up!