Reviews for Oh My, My, My
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I loved it. I am a Leyton and Neley fan so for me to read that Nethan is married to Brook and Haley is married to Chris Keller is a little weird but it is still a great fic.

chantelle564 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i loved this story! Leyton love~~:)
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Okay so Taylor Swift is officially the most amazing person on the earth lol. This song I mean man I hate using the word epic because Mark and OTH have like butchered it, but this song is EPIC and so is this one-shot conclusion whatever mabob. I love how you take the song and then match it up with a story so great and all the little parts of this were so great. And Leyton always seems to have a ton of frigging kids in all the stories I read. Lol...Idk I think pretty much agrees they're going to have a big family. So happy with this and I'm going to miss them in this story soo much. Great job.
GG Girlie chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was perfect and gorgeous and beautiful and I loved it! You capture the essence of both Lucas and Peyton so well that they literally jump off the page as I'm's a credit to your writing.

I look forward to the updates to LRTS and KHO...whenever you manage to get them to us - Good luck with the papers!

Dee chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hey cute fic. :) You know what you should do? You should do a one shot sequel to this about Natalie and Keith. That'd be too cute. lol :)
oth4eva chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I loved it, amazing one shot!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 4/15/2009

I loved it - you did a fantastic job.

chechinou chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Great loved it! well done!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Lovely ending to the story, i really enjoyed it! It was great to see them all so happy, and your depiction of the relationship between Lucas and Peyton was perfect :).
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
loved it
Genstarsmallpot92 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh my my my :P this was always. The life they have is just nothing short of perfect, reading the beginning tottaly made me happy, with LP and there children, I can see it all :D
HeavenLee chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Perfect ending!
smc-27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
OK, I totally didn't expect you to post this tonight, but what a fantastic surprise! LOVE. Just...there was nothing about this that didn't have me smiling. The memories, the teasing, the little flirtations. Brooke and Nathan! (Why am I so excited about that!)

I just adored this, and I am officially jealous of these fictional characters you've created. You painted a fantastic picture of the relationships between all of them. Friends, family, siblings...Just incredible.

What a perfect ending to the story!
ficwriter4 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
ok i wasnt expecting an epilogue, but that was amazing! I absolutely love seeing future fics of leyton with multiple children... it makes me swoon haha. But seriously, you are an amazing writer and should never stop because your words are perfect! Loved loved loved it!
Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was really really awesome!