Reviews for Way Back When
cool
Blackie16 chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
hey! not cool
The Bug chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
The princess bride is the movie you are quoting. When the prince is cleaning his knife and buttercup says she loves westly and that the prince is a coward. Great movie.
The Bug chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Sooo cute! Love little fang!
The bug chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Really like your writing style and story line. It makes me want to read more. Your writing is the way I imagine Max to sound. Good job and keep writing!
Elia L Dodd chapter 30 . 10/10/2011
Officially my favorite chapter1
Elia L Dodd chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
you must be a really good writer cause you know how to pull the emotion from the readers.
Elia L Dodd chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
She just about ruined her life as well as those she cares about!
Elia L Dodd chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
I love this story definitely going in to Favorites!
MajorGodComplex chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hey! I'm on, like, chapter 14 and I really like it so far! 2 but the A/N's are really long :P ANYWAYS! Just wanna say good job, the story makes me smile.
Marz chapter 32 . 4/12/2011
WOW! That is amazing! I was so sad about Ari when they left him. This is one of the best Fanfics I have ever read. It was brilliant! You are a great writer! It almost felt like I was reading James Patterson. I loved this sooo much!
Izzi chapter 32 . 4/12/2011
That was probably the BEST FANFIC I HA E EVER READ! the best! Please write another one! I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEED it! You are an amazing writer!
Kadie chapter 24 . 4/4/2011
ugh back to the usual oh i hate my chapter come on it was friggin' awesome!
Kadie chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
yay a writer who loves the chapter she wrote! Sorry had to get that out all the other writers are like this sucks i hate it when its friggin' awesome
Mykal Alyssa chapter 34 . 4/2/2011
i love it! you created it really well! -