Reviews for The Last Day
Ran-san chapter 1 . 8/18
You know, it's really sad. You put so much work and so much foreshadowing into the previous two fics, and did a real good job of giving it that epic armageddon-y feel, only to have it peter out and get abandoned after the prologue to the final book. It like if Tolkien had stopped writing after the first chapter of "Return of the King" or if George Lucas had only filmed the first 10 minutes of "Return of the Jedi". You know your going to spend the rest of your live(s) with that nagging feeling of something unfinished...of not knowing how it ends. I'm a bit depressed now.
edale chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
After just reading the previous 2 stories and this one...is it wrong for me to hope an update will come to a fic that hasn't been updated in 6 years?...
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This is good!

Really great fanfic!

I like this!:)

I want to see more!

Please update this as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ahhh une bonne histoire... qui s'arretes net.
Dommage j'aurais bioen aimé lire la suite.
Dirac Delta chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Well, all I can have is the hope that someday, somehow, you will finish this fic.

This is a really nice story, the kind that makes me sad when I reach the end or crazy while it's incomplete.

The only thing is that it should be only one "story", not three, easier to see that's not complete yet!

Anyway, I really want to see more of this, thank you for writing!
Nocnista chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
For some annoyingly insane reason I never got an alert for this one. Excuse me while I go pound on the FF server. Good work as always, and, as always, I can't wait to read the next one.
farawaygalaxy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I really hope you had not abandoned this story. This little series is great! It combines everything that I was looking for in Ranma, WoT and SM fanfiction. Thank you for it! )

(And sorry for any grammar mistakes that I might have been doing. English is not my native tounge.)
Ranmayamabushi chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Mmmm I Realllly hope you continue this!
SPNagain chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST FINISH THIS STORY, you've come so far this is one of the best fanfics i've ever read, FINISH IT!
Tisaku chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Your series is possessed of slightly less than incalculable amount of Epic. If you were to complete it the volume of Epic would be squared, or perhaps even cubed.
Waterchen chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
It's a damn shame you're not continuing the story. You should add a big 'abandoned' to the summaries of the dead stories, and any prequels so people know what to avoid and not waste their time on. Also, you could stand to release shorter chapters at a higher rate. I believe you would have a much higher readership if people didn't forget the plots of your stories because there haven't been updates. It's hard for people to care about stories they don't really remember that well.
SuperiorShortness chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
*gives a pat on the head...

Hope this isn't dead!

A Fan,

Kevin
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is an ok start but there are so many things in the previous book making the time line uncertain. And then you break the suspension of disbelief. So while what you have here is all great it doesn't have as strong a foundation as it needs to become as good as the first book in this trilogy.

Looking forward to whatever may come and hopefully some day you will return to the earlier part and flesh it out a bit more. A weave is not made of one strand alone. And Lace far more.
lemartes chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
looks good, hope to see more.
Anon1000 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
What can I say? Despite knowing next to nothing about Wheel of Time, I eagerly await the next chapter.

I will say... If you kill Akane again, I will be cross. Very cross. : Their family finally united and fighting back to back on the stage of Armageddon is too compelling.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »