Reviews for Akatsuki Employee Handbook
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/20
Very cute and clever beginning with a great close up look at Hidan's first days and mischievous pranks to bend the rules in his favor.
Indiegirl97 chapter 21 . 2/27
This is pure crack, it's silly and has no point. But dammit I laughed so hard and absolutely loved it.
OBSERVER01 chapter 21 . 2/9
lol! quite good
Slytherin Studios chapter 21 . 2/9
i love it, nicely done.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
This actually helped me with my economics class.
akasukifangirl chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
the funny thing is that I was playing my music play list
and it happened to be Senya...
Slytherin Studios chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
Shade40 chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
I like the point in chapter 13 that Hidan could have brain damage due to his rituals.

I have only watched Naruto in subbed Japanese, so I'm not sure if this comment is totally off base for the English version, but I feel like you haven't really captured the styles of speech for the different characters, particularly when they answer the personal questionnaire. Now, I know that a person who is writing down answers isn't likely to write them down with their vocal idiosyncrasies and speech patterns, but I still feel that doing more to capture that in the questionnaires would add a lot more to those interviews. As well, the "what would you do if you found PERSON naked in your bed?" questions quickly became excessive and repetitive. Though still sometimes amusing, I'm a new fan and haven't yet done much research on the pairings in this fandom. (It's probably easier, from the sounds of it, to just look at who ISN'T paired together.) It might be better to cull those questions when the answer isn't interesting.
Shade40 chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Hidan's holidays were quite coherent, considering they were coming from him. I would have liked to see some words blanked out or something to justify the 'Word Processor Setting: Language Filter ON' line.

Loved Kakuzu's talk about collecting money from a person with a bounty in exchange for sparing their life, then hunting them down a few minutes later. Also loved the idea of Kakuzu telling Pain that he only needs to clothe one of his bodies.

I will say that the changes in font (italics, bold, etc.) do allow for a reader to distinguish from one 'writer/editor' of the manual to another, it is still confusing. I wonder if it might work better to have the writer's name ( -Madara) after each comment. Especially when there are four writers, it gets hard to remember who is writing.
Shade40 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
I know I enjoy something when I feel compelled to read it out loud. I'm reading a lot of this out loud. I especially liked the lines about Kakuzu not being able to cash in on Itachi's bounty.
Shade40 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
So far, I am highly entertained by this. I really enjoyed the opening addressing readers who somehow have the manual but are not Akatsuki members. The scene afterwards with Hidan wasn't too spectacular (I think his logic was flawed; was he thinking that, cause enough of a nuisance of himself and the others would let him wear his necklace just to get him to stop? That's not the normal way to ask for a favour...) and the mission statement was just so-so, but this chapter about hygiene and the bickering through editing notes between Konan and Pain just cracked me up.
SaRang Child chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
I love it but can't tell who's talking
SaRang Child chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
What the fuck... Jashin holidays are really weird. Even in my standards..
SaRang Child chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Itachi was the worst at catching the bijuu... I love madara here though!
SaRang Child chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I like this one the most so far. But no sasori is dead now! Why! Please keep updating!