Reviews for Falling Down
PianoPrincess chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Please continue this! It's so good.
Shieru chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
AWW YISS
Anvelite chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Please continue!
Keiko Sheena chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Poor Drocell! :( Am I correct in assuming that the story will continue, seeing as you did not mark the story as complete. Some authors forget to do this, and I'm left hanging for ages, and ask them,and they say it's been finished. Please say that this is not over. :(
starsinjars chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
oh, please continue this! i'm curious as to see what happens. i am a fan of this pairing, but i can't seem to have any ideas for them. please continue it if you could!
LivingCorpse chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This was amazing, you've deffinitely sparked my interest for this pairing. Drocell is my absolute Kuroshitsuji pairing and I find there isn't enough love for him. Thanks for writing this, I really hope you continue it!
AlmostIcarus chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
... I think Drocell made his way to my favorite character slot.
Witty Katts chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Wow, I must say I'm rather peeved that this story probably won't ever continue. I really like it...I wish somebody else could pick up where the writer left off or something, but I'm guessing that would go against rules or something. :T Eh, oh well, I'll write myself a continuation. xD
Skai Evans chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Is it done already? T_T Make more I say! x]]
Kat chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Wah! I love this story! It's got a quality that is as light as a feather in the wind, yet still holding as much substance as a ten ton iron weight. It's an interesting point of looking at this arc... And like I said, I love it!
StackofStories chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Most good stories are never finished. Alas,I'm guess this won't be either? No matter I enjoyed the two chapters very much. Drocell pov was bloody fantastic and so with Ciel. You did a great job.

Slash is my addiction~
Irieonne 4444 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I havent read such a good story for a very long time an must say that you are one of my favourite writers.

I could not stop reading it and hope you will continue it soon.

Thank you so much for this!
irieonne 4444 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Oh my gosh!

This is so awesome that I just culd smile from happyness!

Why do so few people write stories about Drocell that arent sad?

Wonderful story, though. Go on this way!
Twin Fox Tails chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Do want.

This is going to be awesome~ I'm a fan of the pairing, Drocell was one of my favorites after Ciel, so seeing the two together is adorable.

I look forward to seeing where this story heads~ Grell should prove to make an interesting plot twist.
lheydechaos chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Aah! Great story.. I can not wait for the next chapter.. Gambaru!