Reviews for Painless
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh... Well I'll go away probably to cry.
Gaslight Saxophone chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
God...the twins...*shudder*. That has got to be the most horrifying, dehabilitating experience ever dreamt up-having your twin brother die. Loved the inclusion of the great MASH song. RIP Kutner. :(
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Sad, but very well done. This really got House's reaction to Kutner, especially as shown by the most recent episodes...
LookAMinotaur chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That must be my favorite House head logic. I think its call philosphy. I'm not sure. But just wow, I mean holy cow!

I really like happy stories but this darker one, you've inspired me to write my own! It was written just so well, I love it!
not jackie chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
if i could trasmit applause through the internet, you'd get some :) this was an interesting read and a good idea. well done!
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
yes Kunter was my favorite too in the new team i cried when they found him (Tears) and I love MASH's theme song! so you rock 2X!
happyteddybear chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I loved it! Beautiful piece and very well-written. My favorite line: "And that’s the part that House always remembered. The question, the plea, the simple wish that all this might have some meaning. How’s that fair?" And I agree with you that Kutner was the best of the new team haha.
houselover1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. You wrote it very well. Thank you for writing!
bitemeplease235 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
god, i love house. :) but i definitely agree that kutner was the best on the new team. and the actor left to go work for obama! i can't decide if i admire him for doing what he really wants...or just to condone him as a moron who doesn't know a good thing. very interesting way to explore the episode, and i loved it!