Reviews for Taking Responsibility
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Oh my god. Oh. My. God.
Ohmygod.
Can I express in words how much I love this fix?
Probably not.
In hysteric laughter?
Most definitely.

Em D
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is brilliant. D
The Typhon Serpent chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Lol, that was great. The comment at the end made me giggle, too. Usually not to big on FMA yaoi but this really put a smile on my face. Good job.
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i loved this story. it is really good and so funny that i could not stop laughing the whole time i was reading the story.
Red Sky at Morning chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
*giggles* I love a protective Al. And the peanut gallery's commentary was just PRICELESS. :)
Kuroki-Ryomi chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I absolutely love this! And it was just hilarious that Ed was the only one that could stop Al.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
loved it! i was laughing so much my brother was giving me weird looks
DragonsRuleYourDreams12 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
DUDE, SICK! COULDN'T YOU AT LEAST PUT A WARNING OF YOAI ON THIS? DESGUSTING!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Finally Al lost his cool...

I like the control of the writting when you switched the dialogs between the charaters
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I seriosly love this fic. You are hilarious!
penguin doing pirouettes chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
OMG, so funny! can't breathe, i'm laughing so hard! yay for overprotective!Alphonse and terrified-and-pursued!Mustang, two of my favorite character depictors!
Jason Elric chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I love this story! It is one of the best RoyAl stories I've read in a LONG time. One of my favorite lines is "However, most of the angry brothers aren't six and a half foot invincible suits of armor who practice combat alchemy for a living."

Hehhehheh... Very funny. Yet true.

I think I'm gonna go check out some of your other stories.
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
you know youre making me love al a lot more xD

i kept giggling as i read this. and i came off being happy and light. though the fact that its 430 am and ive hard three coffees may have something to do with that.

new fave author ;)
tati1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
*laughs* Hentai and hilarious!

-tati1
Sonar chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was so funny. By the way, it's "Fuery" and "Falman". It's funny how Al was clueless of how far Ed and Roy went. Great story.