Reviews for Taking Responsibility
craftybookworm25 chapter 1 . 6/19
Overprotective Al is always my favorite. I specifically look for it but rarely find any. This was perfect. Also love it when Al is just as destructive or angry as Ed (in this case both). Candy on top, I ship Royed.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/22
I absolutely adore this. There can never be enough little brother's protecting their big brother's chastity in a frighteningly successful way that Al in 6 foot armour could. This was frighteningly good. I like that word: frighteningly. It's an apt description of Al in this situation. Thank for writing and sharing. :D I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Yknow I normally don't ship RoyEd, on account of finding it creepy and kinda pedophilic, but this? This is beautiful. You're beautiful.
I mean god I know they have chemistry, and there definately could be a hell of a relationship there, but the age difference! In canon Roy is literally twice Ed's age, it's just... ew.
Still, this is amazing and you're the most brilliant person ever. And now ALL of Central is fully informed on Ed's sex life. Oh dear.
Can you maybe do a sequel with Izumi finding out and being equally righteously pissed?
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Oh my god. Oh. My. God.
Ohmygod.
Can I express in words how much I love this fix?
Probably not.
In hysteric laughter?
Most definitely.

Em D
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is brilliant. D
The Typhon Serpent chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Lol, that was great. The comment at the end made me giggle, too. Usually not to big on FMA yaoi but this really put a smile on my face. Good job.
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i loved this story. it is really good and so funny that i could not stop laughing the whole time i was reading the story.
Red Sky at Morning chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
*giggles* I love a protective Al. And the peanut gallery's commentary was just PRICELESS. :)
Kuroki-Ryomi chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I absolutely love this! And it was just hilarious that Ed was the only one that could stop Al.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
loved it! i was laughing so much my brother was giving me weird looks
DragonsRuleYourDreams12 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
DUDE, SICK! COULDN'T YOU AT LEAST PUT A WARNING OF YOAI ON THIS? DESGUSTING!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Finally Al lost his cool...

I like the control of the writting when you switched the dialogs between the charaters
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I seriosly love this fic. You are hilarious!
penguin doing pirouettes chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
OMG, so funny! can't breathe, i'm laughing so hard! yay for overprotective!Alphonse and terrified-and-pursued!Mustang, two of my favorite character depictors!
Jason Elric chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I love this story! It is one of the best RoyAl stories I've read in a LONG time. One of my favorite lines is "However, most of the angry brothers aren't six and a half foot invincible suits of armor who practice combat alchemy for a living."

Hehhehheh... Very funny. Yet true.

I think I'm gonna go check out some of your other stories.