Reviews for The Locket
onelastwish-x chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
You should be very proud because this story is what really got me into Naitlyn.

I like how you portrayed the characters because I could see this happening. Nothing was too overboard or extravagant and it was a really refreshing experience to read something like this! Hope you write more :).
x0kimberly chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ohmygod! I'm about to cry that was just adorablee... like seriously, the best. Aw I love the Naitlyn pairing.. I cant choose between that or Smitchie ! They're both so quiet with their feelings and its so cute. Lol I make no sense but aww I loved it :)
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was so, amazingly, good, great, fantastic, I loved it! ;)
razzledazzle96 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
that was so cute! i LOVED it
ConverseWithMyDress chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was fantastic, I love how you began with Nate and Caitlyn disliking eachother. It was completely perfect and well timed, the ending in paticular was brilliant.
randomrayyxx3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Aww. Probably one of the cutest fictions I have evr read!
Alyssa4Music4Life chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
BadassPinkSunglasses chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wats WYLMITE? and wonderful story! Like, seriously! I loved it so much! Your an amazing writer!
Padfootasaurus chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
HOLY CRAP! LOVED the WYLMITE reference! I think that you should make either a sequel or another chapter and Nate should write When You Look Me In The Eyes for Caitlyn! That would be SICK! hehe. Love the story! Keep 'em coming!
The Jazzled Author chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I liked it really realistic. I loved Nate hear, you made him Nate, not Nick J in fanfiction.
JessitheBlonde chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awesome one-shot. I really liked the whole thing. It was absolutely fantastalistic! (Yeah, I had to use a made-up word from Joe. lol.)
UnapologeticallyMe chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aw...this is so adorable! Good job! *claps*
PanicAttack757 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
great story! i loved it!

it made me really sad, but then happy at the end! which i loved. :D
MrsAldous chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I loved it!
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aww, that was super cute! You did a really great job of building up both Caitlyn and Nate characters and I loved that they found the locket in the end and had a happy ending! Yay!

Well done,