Reviews for A Fairy Ring
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
i really love this story and it's characters...please continue it
Guest chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
Please, please, please update. I love this fanfiction!
The World in Black and White chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
Oh! PLEASE UPDATE! This story is amazing and sad but so great all at the same time and I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! Please? This story is TOO GOOD to go unfinished! TOO GOOD I SAY!
RyesShadow chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
Are you going to finish this story? I would love to know how it ends!
HPkitty chapter 23 . 10/9/2012
I really like this, hope you continue some day!
DemeRain chapter 23 . 8/31/2012
This is such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
Kisa167 chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
please update again soon!
Meowcakes chapter 23 . 4/14/2012
I really love this story! Please update! It's one of my favorites! 3
runawayinnocenceaim.com chapter 23 . 2/7/2012
You haven't updated in a while, are you continuing it? Please do, I really like this story
MahStoriesXD chapter 23 . 9/13/2011
i hope you update i am loving the story :)
Robin'sStalker chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
I'm loving this story! (x) Will you continue?
rukia isaioi chapter 23 . 7/5/2011
oooooh :) i cant wait till the next chapter now. this story just keeps getting better and better. luv all of your work so far and i hope you continue soon,

rukia isaioi
Dragonfire20 chapter 23 . 1/31/2011
I really like this story and REALLY want to know what happens next.
Live to anger the World chapter 23 . 1/14/2011
i love this story so much! i actually sneak onto the computer at night too read it instead of randomly pacing because of my 'stressed-induced insomnia'. so thank you. it's always good too have a story from someone who is a great writer and likes what they do. those stories are always the best to read,because nothing sounds forced,really. your kind of stories is the reason i go on in the first place,since i do all my writing on another site. i'm sorry i cant offer any criticism, ive never been good at finding flaws in others work if i like the story and there's nothing obviously wrong. i hope you find the time and the inspiration to finish this.
Nitrea chapter 23 . 12/1/2010
That last part of the story was soo funny! If i wrote that part it would probally go something like:

"Harry"

"yeah?"

"Do you know how to sing"

"?" *Thump as harry lands on the floor in shock!*

well the dialogue anyway. Love the story!

-Love Nitrea ;)