Reviews for Square Peg Round Hole
geekluvsg chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
i just started watching kings on dvd and wanted to read some david/michelle fiction. you are doing a superb job! i would love for you to continue.

i love the little things you write that give the characters personality. like in chapter 5 you write "She smiled at him with a genuine smile but shifted on her feet a little under his gaze."

i would love to see you continue this story even after season 1 ends because you writing is wonderful!

i hope you continue.

geekluvsg
SpockUhuraLove chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
I love this! But might I make a suggestion? Instead of transcribing their moments straight from the episodes, maybe you could create new ones? Either within the time line or possibly in the future? Just a thought, it might satisfy my craving for more Kings now that a second season def won't be happening :(
Starscape91 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Please don't stop! I can't wait to read more!
TheDoc811 chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Don't stop. Definitely don't stop.

pbjtime567 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
this is soo cute and i love your title!

please continue this story!
songandsilence chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
This was wonderful! I'm glad there's some David/Michelle fic floating around - I feel like they kind of get ignored sometimes. Anyway, I really like the insight you gave to these scenes. Great job!
TheDoc811 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I really like how you added to this scene. It made I more...personal, I suppose.

TheDoc811 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Thanks for writing a Kings fic and a good one at that. Update soon.