Reviews for Toadette's Thousand Tales
Not only am I happy that you brought this magnificent work of yours back to life, but I'm glad you're referencing all of your other fanfics too. It gives them attention and help connect everything of yours together nicely!
Some of these bits are genuine, the others are troll ficy...

...I don't mind, both mix for a good time.
I'm glad you're using different characters and locations to make Toadette's life more vibrant and full of energy instead of bland and boring like Nintendo's too keen to do.
Toadette's receiving a lot of attention from Nintendo lately. You think they read this story?
I guess with all these small bits filling up the chapters, there really are a thousand Toadette tales
I like it when Toadette farts
I liked the part when Toadette bought Boardwalk
Toadetterocks67 chapter 50 . 4/2/2016
Here's Toadetterocks67's reveiw

I didn't even finish reading because the thing is just too weird! Too weeeeeeeiiird!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Well. This sure doesen't make much sense. Most of the stories don't even hot a plot. But hey. Who would like to read that many stories anyway?
Kirbyman23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
First chapter was good :).
Also, I added you. my fc is 1779-2883-9189. My name: Leander (That's my name in real life...)
*SECRETS REVEALED*
A Shyguy chapter 142 . 6/3/2015
And Toadette is annoying enough.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 136 . 7/30/2014
I can't remember the last time you used a fart sound onomatopoeia in your fics. I believe it was around 2009...
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 142 . 7/25/2014
Boy, Wario sure isn't gonna want Toadette racing on his mountain. And as for the Chilli Dog thing, Toadette should visit the peaks of Hailfire Peaks to learn more.
Creativetomboy chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Toadette seems a little reckless, but that's okay. It is one of Toadette's many tales. We don't see enough of Toadette anymore. Over all, very funny.
James Birdsong chapter 132 . 7/30/2013