Reviews for Code Geass Megiddo
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/12
So he never developed double eyed geass like he had near the end of the series. Interesting change. Mind rape at its finest.
Juubi-K chapter 26 . 2/2
Well, I finally found the time to review this properly.

The big moment here was Zero's subversion of Argus, and I thought this worked very well. A system designed to be perfectly secure, subverted by the simple and inescapable need for it to be usable and accessible by humans; humans who - unbeknownst to Calares - could be forced to subvert it against their will.

Zero's encounter with Johann, his old mentor, at the end there was a nice touch. I find myself wondering what's going to become of Johann in the chapters to come.

Nicely done all round.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 26 . 1/30
Yes! That was awesome! Splendid! Excellent! I don't know enough words!

The fights, the subtle tricks Lelouch had to set in place, people struggling with their own feelings, such impressive infiltration of Britannian ranks, all of it made for an amazing final fight! Ah, such heavy losses though. I wonder how severe they were?

Lelouch and Johann's final conversation and Tianzi's weeping were especially impactful.

I can't wait to see how this arc closes.

Again, I can't describe how much I liked this. Excellent work.
Dinozzo1 chapter 26 . 1/25
Wait I thought Rai said he wanted to kill Zero earlier
Don't trust Gundam-knight-Chris. That guy is plagiarize of other work and he's gonna steal you're fanfic,
Devil Rebel chapter 26 . 1/22
Wow, was really starting to sweat near the end there. But of course, Zero succeeds in another of his one-in-a-million chance plans. Wonder how this all wraps up? Guess I'll tune in next time. Keep it up
GrimIsaac chapter 26 . 1/20
The biggest question on my mind atm is what's gonna happen to Johann
ranger24ff chapter 23 . 1/19
Okay this going to sound weird but seeing as how booze comes up a lot in this chapter I have a few minor comments. Whiskey, bourbon, and Scotch are actually very popular in India, China, and Japan as drinks for social occasions, business parties, and private consumption. Also Kallen and her dear compressed really should have mixed that better, properly proportioned and mixed Jack and coke is actually pretty good. The Coke paraphrases the punch of the whiskey while retaining the warmth you get after consumption of whiskey.
Ghost2113 chapter 26 . 1/19
Oh man, we finally made it to the end Akai Yoake! As you stated, been waiting years to see it!

I enjoyed how you used Calares’ humanity as the trigger to activate Zero’s miracle. While he had no love for those that the Empire conquered, he ultimately wanted to save the lives of the Knights that fought for the Empire’s goals and ultimately caused their doom.

Looking forward to see where Megiddo goes next!
OMAC001 chapter 26 . 1/17
Amazing conclusion to the battle. Johann turned in a worth foe for Zero...
Mastermind4892 chapter 26 . 1/16
Let us raise our voice as we rejoice! A glorious victory that will be remembered for generations to come through stories, poems and songs! Both China and it's people are free! Free at last!

Today, both the Black Knights fought side by side, shoulder to shoulder, to liberate a third of the planet, and proving once again that the power of friendship, courage and unity is the greatest power mankind has ever known, a power that is found in the hearts of all humanity. Once and again, "the human heart is the source of all our power. That's why the people rose up against the High Enuchs and the Black Knights fight like Titans! We fight with the power of our hearts!"

It is this very truth that demonstrates without doubt who you REALLY are, Zero. You rally the greatest to protect the weakest. You ride forth with unrelenting determination against the mightiest power of evil in the world. You carry an indomitable courage of your convictions that inspires all around you, and guides them not only to victory and freedom, but also to become better people than they ever were.

No matter what anyone else says, these are not the qualities of a Demon... but of a true Hero.
00virtuezero chapter 26 . 1/15
The Red Rebellion has succeeded. Of course we all knew that it would, if not then Meggido would've had a Downer Ending.

But of course it was important to how exactly the Red Rebellion succeeded and the who survived it.

The twist where Johann used the same building collapse tactic from the Black Rebellion was unexpected, but at the same-time deliriously ironic. I can't help but wonder if Johann was also trying to achieve some poetic irony given the situation.

Overall the Battle of Akai Yoake was intense and what really sold it was the various different reactions from both sides. The feeling of desperation and hopelessness hit home with Lelocuh and the Black Knights, along with the the CLA. Also Calares personal struggle as to whether or not to use Argus despite Johann orders.

To me what really hits home and also at the same time prevents the classic " Boring invincible hero" is that the Black Knights only won by the skid of their teeth and once again Lelouch's flaw about not being able to adapt to unexpected reared its head. It just shows that despite the fact they won, Zero and the Black Knights still need to improve greatly, they nearly lost everything in the China arc.

Overall is good to see that the Chinese arc is coming to close and it did offer a great deal of challenges, especially in the form of the Owl of Brittania, an opponent Lelocuh could not beat by conventional means.

Considering know they have 3 Knights of the Round in their custody, Geassing Johann as well to serve their cause would be a great asset.

Also, what to do with the High Eunuchs? Hehehehaaaa!
Thanks for the update! Need to reread it to understand why Lulu is in Anya's knightmare though :p

Considering they are facing a nigh-guaranteed loss (with retreat being a complete loss), his gambit was most likely the correct move.

Also just realized that Li's title is the Chinese translation of/for a Supreme God.
Time for another reread.
OBSERVER01 chapter 26 . 1/15
Sir Johann using Zero's own move from the first Black Rebellion against him was quite unexpected. Gotta say that was intense. Zero and co. pulling a victory from the certain jaws of defeat through a desperate last massive human wave attack combined with geassed agents sabotaging/hacking the britannian defence network and 2 geassed knights of the round was damn awesome!
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »