Reviews for Code Geass Megiddo
Pirate King Ray chapter 16 . 9/12
Great chapter; Lelouch's duel with Suzaku was awesome and it manages to change some things (Suzaku's reason for killing his father) without being retarded; hell it makes perfect sense since ten year olds ARE selfish.

One change; I would have replaced Carta with Jeanne Rowe. Jeanne's already a knight and I presume that's part of Carta's purpose
Pirate King Ray chapter 25 . 9/9
I'm curious to see how the battle ends. Things are heating up intensely
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 8/23
This seems like a really interesting idea; so many butterflies flapping, I wonder where it'll go
DinoGuy2000 chapter 25 . 8/14
Once again, a chapter that was certainly worth the wait. The action was wonderful, and seeing how everyone reacted to the roadblock and bumps along the was was very amusing.

Once again, Johann remains worrisome. What other tricks does he have? What sort of traps await the CLA and Black Knights? How will Lelouch handle the situation? Oh, so much to be excited about!

I feel I must mention just mow much I loved the Canterbury and the response to the threat. I was smiling quite a bit when I read that.

Splendid chapter! Great work!
Juubi-K chapter 25 . 8/10
Well, I finally got round to reading this properly.

It's a fun chapter, though I don't really have much to say about it. It's mostly action, and in that context it performs just fine. Lots of passion, lots of battles, lots of stuff getting blown up. The Canterburys are finally on the field, and Zero is going to have to deal with them soon.

A good chapter all round. I await the next one.
GrimIsaac chapter 2 . 6/2
And I was about to say how much of a slough it would be to re-read this story since I know what's gonna happen, but now I can go forward without reservation _
narutofan020 chapter 25 . 5/26
This is actually pretty good.
Yozakura Quartet chapter 10 . 5/21
I hate the use of shitty Naruto characters so much. God, be original.
Selhrac chapter 25 . 5/5
Well, I guess, first things first. Happy New Year!

And its nice to see the story finally continue. I'm glad you finally found Megiddo's niche and your thought process makes a lot of sense since it also makes all your changes a lot more palatable thanks to hindsight.

Now for the chapter: there's a lot of dead on both sides, which means the skull throne will grow larger. I'm curious though: are all the CLA participants of the Assault on Luoyang all from the fallen Xiaopei Garrison, or were they reinforced with nearby cells? From what I recall, wasn't half the Xiaopei force lost when Johann and the Brits attacked? Or maybe the Xiaopei Garrison is a lot larger than I remember.

And Johann once more continues to be tactically minded, but I definitely see some mind games being played here, too. Simply hold the line with superior tech and firepower seems bland, even for the Owl of Britannia. Which makes the introduction of the Canterburys much more interesting and unusual: even if the appearance is of four Sutherland bodies fused into one artillery piece like the Glasgow-based Raikou, its armament and the role it plays is absolutely fitting for its name. It also shows Johann is not above flashy maneuvers, so as long as it gets the job done efficiently. Also, having 300 mm battleship cannons as the Canterburys' armament is awesome.

Johann's and Lelouch's conversation throughout the fight shows the mind games as mentioned above. Johann is playing on Zero's absolute confidence that Luoyang will fall, because underneath the mask is a man. A man who even doubts his own convictions in the face of overwhelming opposition. I feel Lelouch may have to play his hand earlier than he wants to: I remember on Chapter 20 that he was Geassing a lot of offscreen characters as well as some of the Eneuchs. Will that come into play in regards to the next chapter? And I wonder what the Ninth Army did with the Argus System. Obviously its been sabotaged, but does that mean Argus is now under Zero's control? If so, then Johann was right to not have be used and now Calares wants the system activated again...

As for specific territorial makeup for Britannia and the European Union, perhaps I can be of assistance in regards to that? In accordance to your new lore at the Wiki, all of Europe is under some form of democratic republican rule. Which means each European nation-state would be identical to how a US State looks like when looking at it as an individual piece of the grander puzzle.

And England and Scotland not existing in their current forms make a lot of sense, even if the circumstances are almost near-identical to OTL. After all, Britannia is supposed to be all of the British Isles under one unified culture so there's Irish, Welsh, Scottish, Cornish, and English subidentities, but they recognize it as part of the greater Britannian national identity and culture rather than their individual cultures forming into nations onto themselves.

I do find it peculiar that the duchies of what would be OTL US and Canada are near-identical to what the respective States and Provinces look like and correspond to. Though the Grand Duchy of Virginia is unified as opposed to a West Virginia analogue, and the Michigan halves are actually split into two different Duchies. And no DC analogue means the territory that makes up the city now belongs back to the Duchy of Maryland. And the recreated lore means it makes it easier for me to accept non-white Britannians who aren't immediately discriminated upon for having a different skin color, since the Numbers idea is now retconned as a recent invention rather than "anyone who doesn't have Romano-British ancestry is immediately not Britannian."

Well, take care then Alpha. Job well done as always.
Ghost2113 chapter 25 . 5/2
Man, after this update, it kind of sunk in that I've been reading this story for years, almost as long as you've been publishing it (according to my "Added date," I started reading in December 2010).

I can still remember reading from when you had Knightmares equipped with Float systems before you made the change to exclude them and I did a few double takes when I re-read the story because I had to remind myself that they're fighting on the ground and not in the skies. Though I did catch some instances in the Pearl Harbor arc where some of the fight scenes were still in the "we're flying" combat versus the newer "we're grounded" combat. Don't know if they've been changed since then.

Anywho, I feel as though this story (emphasize not calling it a fan-fic haha!) has certainly taken an identity of its own from Code Geass and really only shares the name and theme. Thanks for the years of entertainment and I look forward to more reading of your story if you continue to publish!
Fantastic chapter welcome back
Good job
Third Fang chapter 25 . 4/28
A good story. I just have one major critique.

You really need to make your paragraphs smaller. Split them up to make the story easier to read. Walls of text can kill a readers interest incredibly easy if it gets out of control.
Doctorjaws chapter 25 . 4/28
This was a great engaging battle sequence. The shifting between characters P.O.V.'s was pretty seamless and seeing Lelouch's "Technician versus Performer" style battle go to the next level was fabulous. The highlight though was Xingke and Ohgi taking down the battleship. It's refreshing to see people other than Lelouch or Kallen score a big turning point.
kingrichard360 chapter 25 . 4/28
You once again delivered greatness, thanks for the hard work.

I especially love the scene with oghi coming up with the plan and Li executing it.

This scene if not any other is what will justify my logic for why lelouch will win this battle ignoring the fact he's the MC.
Lelouch has more competent commanders under him while Johann has to micromanage nearly everything that happens.

You know what they say, two minds work better than one and in this case lelouch definetly has the upper hand in number of minds.

Once again thanks for the hard work put in for this chapter and God speed with you writing career.
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »