Reviews for The Ten That Were Taken
Lady Aarya chapter 9 . 2/27
Abandoned? I loved the prequel and this too. I ended up not sleeping because i was reading this so excuse me if this review makes no sense. I desperately need to sleep. This is the first independent Harry fic that I can behind. I have liked mostly everything except perhaps the complete demonization of Dursleys(i am no fan of them but i find it hard to believe harry was physically abused). I like your writing style and little author notes.

Anyway. good work.

now i shall sleep.
bkerrmom1 chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
I see that you have not written for quite a while but I hope that at some point you will come back to this story.
Pecan Crisp chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
Wait a minute. You have it so Harry was sent to his old dorm in Gryffindor, but isn't this Harry a Hufflepuff?
TooApatheticToCare chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
Okay, so I know that this hasn't been updated since 2011, and that I'm probably shouting into the void, but PLEASE UPDATE... My poor soul has gone so long without a decent independent Harry fan fiction that I fear it will crumble! I'm not sure if this is abandoned, but if so, would you be able to tell me what you had planned to happen to Harry? The curiosity is killing me... This is such an awesome fic, and your writing style is stunning! Amazing story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Eton is a boys school
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
dumbledore is both supreme mugwump and chief warlock
ForSer chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
He had been consigned back to his old dorms in the Griffindor tower
He's a Hafflepuff.
voice of the riders chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
Please carry on
hawkswench chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Its a shame that you have decided to not write anymore as its been a year since there has been any updates on any of your stories.
delia cerrano chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
Oh no! No new chapters after 2011? Won't you please finish the story. I really like your spunky and crafty Harry.
daisycb chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
I hope at some point you can continue this. Both this and The Roaring Snake are excellent and you have brought up a number of excellent points about the characters and plots of the books.
Pause143 chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
I absolutely love your story. Are there going to be any more chapters?
same guest again chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
By the way I just read the review below my last comment. I know how that person feels about your Snape and Dumbledore but I'd much rather see Harry win by pitting the dark camp and light camp against each other- using his brains rather than dumb luck for a refreshing change from canon. He could take pages out of Narcissa's and Dumbledore's books but manipulate truly for the good of all rather than strictly for his own self-interests. Anyway, until you write more that is how it is going to end in my head!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
Can't imagine how much it would suck for Neville if Augusta had adopted Harry. She seemed to have little enough patience for raising one child. Would poor awkward Neville have ever grown into his own man or would he forever live in Harry's rather large shadow with Augusta constantly and unfavorably comparing him to his adopted brother? I hope Neville would persevere and somehow manage, but it would be one more hardship for him, as well as a guardian deep in Dumbledore's pocket for Harry. It might make for an interesting brothers story but I was still over the moon when Dumbledore cut his losses and withdrew Augusta. I thoroughly enjoyed reading part one and part two and hope you will decide to write more some day. Even unfinished it was a real gem.
awo chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Agree with you about Bones. I think some readers have a higher opinion because Harry always seemed impressed by her. JK's Harry wasn't the sharpest pin in a lot of ways. His perceptions are highly subjective and suspect to me at least as they are too often at odds with other canon evidence. By the way, it is really refreshing to see characters function as clever thinking people as opposed to just getting told over and over how clever they are supposed to be. You have done a far better job of illustrating political maneuvering and problem solving than JK ever did.