Reviews for What Binds us Together
Tsukuyomu chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
This was an amazing chapter to read, I kind of feel horrible for the people who loved Orihime and are big fans of her, but nothing could be done, oh well, life moves on and so will the story even if it has no Orihime in it.

Rukia has so many awesome powers I can't wait to see what else she has been hiding from the rest of her opponents and may be from Aizen too. I loved the chapter and thanks for the link to your latest chapter.

I have one question is there something going on between Neliel and Ulquiorra, 'cause it sure looks like it, just wondering? As they say "curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back," I believe they should add something to it too, something like "and the truth set it free, by ending its life in the most horrible of ways."

~Tsukiyomi No Miko~
DarkJason chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
Orihime is gone? (sniffles) She just wanted to help Ichigo get Rukia back. But now, what will Ichigo do now? Orihime is gone and Rukia is merciless, but so will Ichigo when he fights back, hopefully! Nonetheless, a crazy chapter! I will SO wait for the next chapter update!
None93 chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
yare yare...

update soon
hedy chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
what does Muerte mean? and i STILL want pollux and zeke to live. hehe could u grant it? pretty plez with iceing and strawberrys on top?
Tsukuyomu chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
This is a very interesting story I am looking forward to your next updates. I really enjoyed the story, you have flare and a talent for writing.

The summary where for your story that you put was fine, it is what the story is mostly about.

Ichigo believes that he kills Rukia, however it was an illusion. Later he finds out, but it is too late, Rukia has been turned into an Arrancar, the Primera, the strongest of all Espada, and he must try to save her, bring her memories back, while trying to stay alive the whole time as the second Winter War begins, with new allies at his sides, three former espadas.

You could have added a question like, Will he be able to fight the one he loves or will he die by her hands? That would catch any reader's attention.

That is pretty much the summary.

~Tsukiyomi No Miko~
xwhitemoonx chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
very exciting story
DarkJason chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
It's been a while! Where have ya been? I missed seeing this story! I loved the Primera's release, Muerte (Death), and the king of hell release, genius! A great chappie overall, and I hope Ichigo can get through to Rukia soon, but until then, good luck on the next chapter! :D
SeraphinaDonna chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Oh she's scary! I wish Ichigo luck, he's going to need it. Great chapter as usual. Keep up the excellent work and please update soon.
SeraphinaDonna chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
I'm just hanging out for the Prinera's resurrection and her fight against Ichigo. I hope Toshiro can fight on par to his opponet. Please update soon :)
None93 chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
really nice D update soon
MachineFox chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Nice chap, as always.

It's okay to add things, just don't take it too long.

I really can't see how all this is gonna end.

Also, wanted to ask you, were you inspired to write this from the third movie Fade To Black? Cuz something simmilar is going on there...Dunno have you heard about it?
DarkJason chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Overall a very great chapter! Things are starting to get interesting round here!
Hedy chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
hi, i forgot to ask if u could do a flashback part so we know in detail what happened to Rukia after she was kidnapped/fake killed? inform me if i am being too rude
MachineFox chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Whoa a new one. Gooddy. Just a few small mistakes in typing, you're getting better and better. As for the plot, nice one. Good portraying of the chars and situation. Can't wait for the next one, as always.

Take care and cyaa.

whittney chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
hah! inoue huh? dzerr...the story wud have been best xud dat buxom lady of yours had not shown, nice one...but i'm still in chapter two...wahaha...anyways, ...hnm..
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »