Reviews for What Binds us Together
xwhitemoonx chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
its so good! please update soon!
SeraphinaDonna chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
uh-oh the primera uses hand to hand. I hope Ichigo can pull it off, he wasn't really one for that kind of battle. Please update soon and good luck with your writing!
hedy chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
its really really REALLY nice. if it ever goes on haitus i will start screaming. i know this is weird but wat do u mean by resurect? also can some of the new espada not be killed? i kinda like some of their atitudes
X-elemental chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
I must say, this is pretty good story. I saw no plotholes expect Etienne not killing Ichigo.
SeraphinaDonna chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
Thank you for updating so soon. The excitement increases! Oh I can't wait. Ichigo and the Primera are going to battle, Oh yeah! Please update again soon.
DarkJason chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
Oh, wow! Love the intros to the the names of the Espada! Pollux Queyori, La Rosa, and Zeke Relwicz. Especially when he kept calling Hitsugaya a kid! LOL! But, as usual, the chapter is a nice intro to the upcoming battle and I'll be looking forward to seeing it! 10/10!
MachineFox chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
Nice chapter! I really like the little conversations you've put in, it circles the story. I've se a few grammar mistakes, but I must say you're getting pretty good. :D

Can't wait for the next one!

See ya!
Shubhs chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
I LOVED the story but why do need to go to the hospital?Btw I had fever, a killer headache and am feeling very ill and sorry for myself!T.T
SeraphinaDonna chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
yay the battle begins! I am so looking forward to the actual fighting sences. Please update soon.
MachineFox chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
Oh this one is absolutely stunning! I love the way they betrayed Aizen..He had it coming... :D

I can't wait for the next one! And can't wait to see the battle of Rukia(oops, the Primera :D) and Ichigo..

And I hope everything's gonna be okay wot htat thing you emntioned. I'm sorry.

Bye
DarkJason chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
Holy Loly & Menoly! It looks like it's about to go down in a serious way, and I can't wait! It's the first time I've seen Aizen get angry in this story! I would mention the other details, but there's so much to talk about! Loves this chapter, looking forward to the next action filled one! Thanks a bunch! 10/10!
SeraphinaDonna chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
Thankyou for the quick update. There is so much infomation in this chapter. Definatly your best yet. Excellent work!

I really like how you portrayed the sence where Ichigo apologises that was really well written. Good luck with your writing. Hanging out for the next chapter,

SeraphinaDonna
MachineFox chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Wow a good one... I saw a couple of mistakes in typing, small caps in the names and in the begining of the sentences...

But, really, the thing is heating up! Though I must say that I don't like the Rukia Espada stuff really much(I don't know can they come back to normal shinigami if they were turned) since I'm still on season 5 and there's no Espada there :D, it is really good story, well composed and has a good plot... Also I would like to help you with the other Espada, but I don't know anything about them, so I guess I'm out...

Can't waith for the next chap...

Greetings!
DarkJason chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Ichigo bowing to Byakuya and apologizing for everything he caused and to have the icing on the cake, he has complete faith in him? I never thought I'd say this, but I think that Ichigo has gained his respect! Great chapter and I'm looking forward to the 2nd Winter War in the next chapter!
Anon chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
awesome chap. i can understand that the next chap will take alot of delicate thought maybe the espada will have like a common thread of abilities similar to the current espada being realated to death i dont know your the boss so its great whatever you decide A
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »