Reviews for What Binds us Together
SeraphinaDonna chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Great chapter. I really want to see now what happens when Ichigo and the Primera Espada battle! I am really looking forward to that! Please update soon.
MachineFox chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Wow, a good one this time. I'm getting seriously hooked up.

I just can't bare not to notice that you have some mistakes in writting...

And hope you'll chech the profile soon. I was really late with this one, since I couldn't come up with a good ending...

I'm off subject. Still, a very good one!
DarkJason chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
All I've got to say is WOW! You make make me a very happy reader! Well done! I look forward to the next chapter!
Eitak-Katie chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
omg this is like one of d best fanfics I have read!Keep up the fantastic work! AND UPDATE as soon as possible please
anon chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Rukia is cool thanks you update soon :)
Sorra chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
update the is so addictive!
xwhitemoonx chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
its so good please update soon!
Anon chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
I really like the orignality of your writting. I thing the whole timeline is great happening over a long period of time ichigo still in mourning rukia being an espada is really plausible! and having a 'negative' strenght clever.
MachineFox chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Oh my God, this is so great! Very interesting plot line, I really like it!

Can't wait for more...!

I wanted to ask you to visit my profile and check out my fan-fiction...Any comments are appreciated. Also, tonight I will post my newest fan-fiction...
DarkJason chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Holy crap! Byakushi wants Ichigo to get stronger! Now that's something you don't see everyday! But how would he do it? Considering that Ichigo didn't do anything at all when the Primera Espada appeared. And the way you had described the Reiatsu from the female 1st Espada was 10/10! You got a good thing going and I look forward to reading more of this!
SeraphinaDonna chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Hmm interesting situation with Byakuya. I wonder what he plans to do to train Ichigo XD OMG Ulquiorra actually showed some emotion and he had Nel with him? Thanks for the mention at the start. Good luck with the next chapter!
MachineFox chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
This story is very good. It's interesting to seeIchigo so broken. I love his character, but I love Rukia more. I hope that something will happen and she will return(or she never really died?). I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

Also I want to say, this sotry makes me really depressed and sad, I can tottaly identify myslef with Ichigo.

Tell me everything is gonna be okay...Well, I guess I'll have to wait.

Greetings!
DarkJason chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Once again, great chapter! Can't wait til' the next one!
SeraphinaDonna chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
OMG I thought that something like this would happen.

Wah! Poor Ichigo and um... well Rukia.(Espada... freaky!)

I can't wait for the next chapter XD
HollowVesta chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
oksy I will be waiting for the next chappie!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »