Reviews for What Binds us Together
SeraphinaDonna chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Interesting chapter with the Espada. Are Grimmjaw and Ulquiorra really going to visit Ichigo? Because i would like to read that if you did write it.

Keep up the great work and good luck with your writing.
DarkJason chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Yes! I likes this story! Please, do to your heart's content, continue!
Mimi-ride-nationwide chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
oh the New Primera Espada is so mysterious. I find it Ironic that a few paragraphs down Aizen says how Ulqui is so respectful and then it turns out that Ulqui betrays him.
HollowVesta chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
YAY! IchiRuki forever! anyhow YAY again! great story I can't wait until the next chapter!
dibby chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
oh..this is go0d..but this is ichiruki fic right?n so sad that rukia had died...n argh...just please finish that buxom lady there..really hate that weakling...*glare*glare*...anyway..youre good..
SeraphinaDonna chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Oh wow. This is going to be a great story.

I love how you wrote the confrontation between Ichigo and Renji. Raw and moving.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
HollowVesta chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
this isn't InoueXIchigo is it? I hope not but either way good story can't wait til the next chapter!
Rukia58 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I really like it. Great work! please update soon!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
*death glare* *death glare* You haven't been updating Entangled Web since forever!I have constantly been checking my inbox hoping that you'd finally updated!I will definitely forgive you if you update it within the next 2 weeks!Btw this story is pretty cool!Please continue with it and don't leave it as a one shot!:P :)
Ecnell chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Nice fic you've got going, I do hope you update it soon as it really is worth a read, ne

Keep up the great work, I hope to read more of it soon! xP
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5