Reviews for Proof of Heaven
DojoGhost chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Hello! It is I, returned from the dead! Well, not the dead. More like...darkest Africa? You should see the leopard I caught. Well, not exactly that either...Anyhow, I have to tell you that I love the new chapters, keep it up, and I'm looking forward to more. The relationships are unfolding splendidly :D
MyChemicalDarkness chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
No no it can't end here! It's so good! Too good! And it's getting really intense too...! I am simply dying for the rest. I do hope you continue this :) it's just incredible!
JoJo1812 chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
You are an AMAZING writer! I soooooooo love you story!

Please, please do NOT abandon it! Pleeaseeee!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Goddammit, Lucy.
renata regina chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
AH! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Redejeka chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Pleaseeee update the story! Please! please! please!
Violet chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Mooooore :))))
Hannah chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! I'm seriously in love with it 3 You need to update! IT'S AMAZING! 33 :D
Galleon Eye chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
Love this so much! I have read a fair few of your stories now and they are all bloody brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
MapleCandys chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I swear to god you are the queen of all sweeny todd fics. Why must you torture your subjects so? Please update, take pity on your lowly peasants, your royal highness ;)
Miss Atropine chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
This. Is. Awesome!

You HAVE to continue!

Damn those interruptions! O_O
KatieHodgson chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
Please update this story! I love it :)
WitchWithB chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Mooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeee!Pleaseeeeeeee! I neeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd!
thedoctorandriver chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
This is so amazingly awetasticly awesome that I am forced to be strict here:
Update or else!
SirNya chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
The reader sat comfortably on his bed, giddy with excitement as he reached the final lines of chapter 13 of Proof of Heaven. Oh the possibilities, the endless ways the story could go from here! Then, as his eyes scanned the page, his brain registered the lack of a next button by the chapter list.
"No." He whispered softly, almost as an afterthought. His eyes widened.
"NO!", he wheezed, frantically searching the page for the date of the story's last update.
"NOOOOO!" Screaming to the heavens, the poor reader flailed his arms, as if miles underwater, grasping toward the distant surface. Drowning.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »