Reviews for Proof of Heaven
Redejeka chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Pleaseeee update the story! Please! please! please!
Violet chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Mooooore :))))
Hannah chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! I'm seriously in love with it 3 You need to update! IT'S AMAZING! 33 :D
Galleon Eye chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
Love this so much! I have read a fair few of your stories now and they are all bloody brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
MapleCandys chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I swear to god you are the queen of all sweeny todd fics. Why must you torture your subjects so? Please update, take pity on your lowly peasants, your royal highness ;)
SecretSparrowTodd chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
This. Is. Awesome!

You HAVE to continue!

Damn those interruptions! O_O
KatieHodgson chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
Please update this story! I love it :)
NV Berke chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Mooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeee!Pleaseeeeeeee! I neeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd!
thedoctorandriver chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
This is so amazingly awetasticly awesome that I am forced to be strict here:
Update or else!
SirNya chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
The reader sat comfortably on his bed, giddy with excitement as he reached the final lines of chapter 13 of Proof of Heaven. Oh the possibilities, the endless ways the story could go from here! Then, as his eyes scanned the page, his brain registered the lack of a next button by the chapter list.
"No." He whispered softly, almost as an afterthought. His eyes widened.
"NO!", he wheezed, frantically searching the page for the date of the story's last update.
"NOOOOO!" Screaming to the heavens, the poor reader flailed his arms, as if miles underwater, grasping toward the distant surface. Drowning.
Yaoi-holic123 chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
WOW.
This story is simply amazing.
Let me say that I adore this idea, of Lucy and Johanna waiting for Sweeney safe and relatively sound at home. It's even better since it's written by such a great writer. :]
I read this a few days ago in almost one sitting. Stayed up till 5:00 AM. This is THAT good. I've been reading other great Sweenett fics too (all of yours, I'm reading Passing Strange at the moment), but I started reading this one for a second time, it's such an entertaining read. :D
The way you write Lucy and Johanna is perfect. They're pretty bland in the movie, so I can imagine it must be sort of hard to write for them without them seeming OOC, but you write them great. It's believable. I find myself angry with Lucy for how she's acting, yet I can sympathize with her. Johanna is so much more likable the way you write her, too. She has Nellie's spirit and fire. ;]
It'll be difficult to wait for an update, especially with such an intense situation for a clifhanger, but I shall! :D
libramoon-scorpiovenus chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
I really really missed this story- as I have been gone from the Sweeney world for quite some time. I can't even believe that I started reading this when you started it in 2009...

Anyway, I really love this story and this chapter was...wow. Sometimes beautiful things are better left with a simple 'wow'. I don't think I could convey my feelings any more adequately.

Hope life is good to you and I will keep an eye out for an update in the future.
Vi-Violence chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
Hatters used to use mercury in the hat making, it got into the blood and caused mental problems, hence the term "mad as a hatter", just had to say that. Love this, please update soon!
PirateNinjaCJS chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
OMGSH, hurry up and update, woman! This is amazing! All of your stories are amazing. Again, I am completely addicted to it, and if you don't update ASAP, I'm going to have a heart attack.

The relationship between Eleanor and Johanna is absolutely adorable. Lucy pisses me off beyond belief, she needs to go dig herself a hole so she can lie down in it and die. And Sweeney . . . he's just Sweeney. Yum.

UPDATE!
AwkwardOrchid chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
This story is so good! I really hope you finish it. It just got to the good part. :) xx
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »