Reviews for Racing
tsubasaiscool chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
I wish I could write story's as well as this. Please write more
Viktorija chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
It was a fun read. Well done!
TeddisonEddison chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
I've spent all day reading this & I have to say I really, really love it!

Over-protective House is adorable! Maybe you can do a sequel set in 5 years time or something?

I look forward to reading more of your work, it really is brilliant!

:D
athy13 chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
I just about died with laughter this chapter. Wilson would totally be uncle Jimmy!
Athy13 chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
"No getting pregnant, really?" Thirteen smirked.

"I'm not budging on that one." House said standing up.

and

"I can't wait till she starts to date," Thirteen mused as she put her shoes on.

"You mean her thirtieth birthday?" House asked.

Those were my favorite lines, although the entire list of demands was brilliant!
Athy13 chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
I love this chapter! So sweet! Hannah is utterly amazing.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love this story. This is the second time I'm reading it. It's one of the only stories I approve of that has House, Thirteen, and a kid. Hannah is truly awesome!
athy13 chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
This was a truly amazing story. You did really well writing House. Hannah was soooo great. I went through most of it thinking "They better not kill her, they better not kill her." and you didn't! Yay! Anyway, loved the story.
please unsubcribe me chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
Wow! I do have to say I like your House/Thirteen stories..

E-especially the multi-chaps. :)

Hope you've got a few more lined up...
Wake-up Soon chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
A ship I've recently gotten into, and I really enjoyed this story. I just love your writing style! Its brilliant. I'm'a have to go read all your other House fics now .. XD

Anna.x.(:
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
I'm sad to see this story end, it was a good one and it definitely broke up the monotony of those mindless Huddy crap.

Also, thanks for the explanation for wife beater... English is only my tertiary language and I still get confused by phrases, especially for clothing items.

Looking forward to your next fic.
iyimgrace chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Excellent, excellent story. I loved it. Cuteness abounds.

I like it how he's protective of Hannah and how he is so easy and free with Thirteen. You have developed a nice relationship for them. Well done.

I can't wait to read more from you.
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
"We need a house for you and our future hairless cat to grow up in."

I love this line!...Hairless cats feel like warm peaches :)
iamtheunknown15 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Very good... sad to see it's over, but very well written. I love your stuff and think a new story would be excellent. Maybe you can do flashbacks to Remy's childhood had she had a sister, and see how the memories are affecting her now. This way you can make it Thouse too if you want, lol. Just an idea though. Anyway, thanks for this story. Great job!
iyimgrace chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
Just adorable! From the ice cream for breakfast... and her secretly eating a spoonful to the embarrassing parent thing with the pajamas and then the discussion in the car about moving to a house with a yard. They're behaving like a real couple in a real relationship, acting like parents would. Its so sweet.

Well done!