Reviews for The Job
BohemiianY chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Ohhh!~ I love Paniky Seto! xD

Cant wait for the next chapter!~
luminousSpark chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Oohh! This is getting exciting! Please continue this.

luminousSpark
The-Shadow-Realm chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
OH...MY...GOD! THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST STORY IN THE HISTORY OF FANFICTON! PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I tried to write a story like this too... but im not good T-T PLEASE WRITE MORE YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! and the three chapters so far are so awesome! i love the third one! it is the best! PLEASE write more! i support this story 10% _ _ _ -JJ
kessaris chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
ahahahaha kaiba

already thinking that its going to be hell lol

yes kaiba yami is one hell of a sexy beast aint he lol
Hell Jashin chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
"Plan in action, my friend?"

"Plan in action."

roflmao.

Seto... Seto... Seto, that's not going to be your only problem. xD
Hell Jashin chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Lmao... Mokuba had wrote "'resume'" with the quotation and all. The best part was the end- "This is"- Hah! Priceless.

I hope your chapters may be longer in the future.
Chain chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Bored? And you call yourself a writer! You just left me and your fans off on a 'evil' cliffhanger chapter and all you can say is that your BORED!

I would recommend a complete angst-fest/comedy of pure ignorance when Yami and Kaiba meet first thing. If it helps, make it even funny with Yami claiming that he doesn't know how to make coffee so that Kaiba shows the damn pharaoh! I would love the blackmail for that...

Yami as a secretary...I bet he would re-order the pass code without even knowing too. Heck even getting lost in the fricken Kaiba building after lunch break building would piss Kaiba off...

Hope this gets your boredom limit, and charges your creative writing ideas.
kessaris chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
dun dun dun

dont get bored with the story i for one i'm loving it

wonder what kaiba is going to do when they finally have see each other face to face?
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Well if you're getting then give us some spice already lol but good chapter. Keep updating
kessaris chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
yugi is such a demon child lol

poor yami doesnt know what he's getting himself into

good intro now to wait for chapter 2