Reviews for BLIND
Melancholic Pianist chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Not to be a downer or anything, but is this story ever going to get updated? I've been waiting for somr kind of update for what, a month? Sorry if I seem impolite, and I understand if you don't want to be rushed, but I'm really looking foward to reading what goes next! I mean, the plot idea is absolutely great and I like the way you write, but Im' DYING HERE! Please update!
Ryu Pendragon chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oooooooh, update, update update, update. Pleeeeeeeease.
Elladee7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I just love it... pls UPDATE soon.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Loved... Update ASAP! Oh please make this a happy story with a happy ending!
mishap chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I really liked it, although I am confused a bit. I thought from the summary that this would be continuing, but it kinda seems like he is dead and the A/N seems to imply that it is a one shot. I would honestly like to see more though.
FallenPie chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
oh that was so sweet _ I was Itachi didn't die ... i like him
Taira Yukiko chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
oh my god! thats such anice begining i hope you update soon!
Sinner-Pandemonium chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I'm really interested in this story, can't wait to read what happens in the upcoming chapters! Keep up the good work.

Until next time Ja! .
and Teng chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aw, how cute! Wow, that must suck though, "Hmm, I love him... oh look! A raging ball of lightning if about to hit me!" But yeah, Sasuke seemed a bit slow you know, Itachi went through a page of thoughts, sorted out some feelings, and had a flashback, all while waiting for Sasuke to kill him.
Sakurai Haruka chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
nice! i loved it! poor Itachi :( haha you freaked out Sasuke... ohwell :)

matane,

Haruka
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I like the story so far.

Oh, by the way, you forgot the disclaimer.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
great story lov it lov the plot line and everything keep up the great work plzs update soon lov it _
Novus Ars chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
this was really interesting I hope you continue. I don't think theres many that take Itachi's perspective when tell a similar story. Thanks for sharing.
Hyarou chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is really beautiful story. I want to read more stories like this. You ROCK!