Reviews for Broken Wings
S chapter 2 . 4/8
I cried like a 'little girl' *picturing P's sarcasm* when the movie ended with P falling from the rooftops. I was so frustrated with the ending and I wished for a sequel, though I know it'd be impossible now that 16 years had passed since the film's release. I think I was obsessed with the characters in L&D and often find myself fantasizing about the what-ifs... What if society had not been that way, what if Tori had been braver, what if Jake Hollander had never shown any interests in Tori, or what if Alli had never caught the lovers in bed... The possibilities are endless.

I'd thought the story was gonna end that way, you know. After all, Mary B had, just before the credits rolled, spoken about how she'd always think of P. I'd accepted that she had fallen to her death and there was never going to be sequel! Am I going to live the rest of my life with this tragic etched inside me? That's why I'm so glad I found your fanfic. I literally screamed when I saw fan stories about P&T and silently thanked them from the bottom of my heart for devoting their time to create a new ending to the story.

Phew. I'm so glad Tori accepted P's proposal, and that's all thanks to you. I hope there will be a finale coming soon; hopefully about their wedding ceremony with vows and some complications to make things more realistic? I really like how the entire mood changed with just a shift of the perspective, that the lovers eventually got back together, this time stronger than ever.

PS: Do write Chapter 3 for us! Rage more!
grace chapter 2 . 1/26
eh boy this is my favorite story on here please do a few more chapters me and my gf have been waiting and thanks for the start of a great story keep up the writing
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Last time you updated the story was in 2009 you should at least finish it by writing an epilogue!
GWH chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Just one more chapter! Pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? (:3
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Please update!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
ahhh... i relate so utterly to Paulie it frightens me... hmmm love is terrifying. ahhh and really painful even when done right, like the first time having sex i would imagine.

ahhh love this story. just watched the movie today... hmmm gods its painful to whatever passes for a soul i have.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I demand a third chapter
Chelsea chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This is awesome, keep em comin'... It's like the movie never ended.
eagle411 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I really like this story. I would like even more to see it finished. Please? I need closure...
xXSummer AngelXx chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Hey

Haven't you said there'll be another chap?

where is it?

ya know, I don't wanna push you, but I fuckin love this story!

It's drowning in emotions, and well there aren't many Lost and delirious ffs..and I'm totally in love with this movie!

So I know it's been a while, but please update this..
nirricles-happen chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I really hope you publish the last chapter of this story; it was wonderful. It made me cry so much especially right at the start and when the policeman was there and on the day of graduation. Fabuuuulous story ! Ease post the last chapter if you read this ( in fact you don't even have to post it, you could just send it to me :P ).
Serpa.Sas chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Yeah, I refuse to believe Paulie died. They didn't show us a dead body, therefor she isn't dead.

Awesome story!
Vintage Killer chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
OMG I can't believe I found this I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lost and Delirious although it kinda has to end there Paulie died but anyway I wrote this before I read you'll be hearing my thoughts on EVERY chapter usually I just review at the end and say my favorite parts but since this is Lost and Delirious kthxbye
CrazyHorse14 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Well I've never posted a review of a fanfiction before, but I just found this story 2 days ago and I had to say thanks for writing it. Until now I've had to rely on watching 'Imagine Me & You' to chase away the post-L&D blues, but you've provided a plausible and excellently written idea of how it may not have been all doom & gloom after all, so thanks!

My one concern is that we were promised three chapters, and it's been over a year since the last update, and I'm worried...

What's happened to this story? What's happened to the author?

Bastard must have died.
LittleBlueMonkeySponge chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
I Love This!

I Always Thought There Should Have Been More To The Film!

The Ending As Beautiful And Symbolic As It Was Wasn't Enough For Me!

BlueMonkey