Reviews for Broken Wings
Last time you updated the story was in 2009 you should at least finish it by writing an epilogue!
GWH chapter 2 . 6/23
Just one more chapter! Pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? (:3
Please update!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
ahhh... i relate so utterly to Paulie it frightens me... hmmm love is terrifying. ahhh and really painful even when done right, like the first time having sex i would imagine.

ahhh love this story. just watched the movie today... hmmm gods its painful to whatever passes for a soul i have.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I demand a third chapter
Chelsea chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This is awesome, keep em comin'... It's like the movie never ended.
eagle411 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I really like this story. I would like even more to see it finished. Please? I need closure...
xXSummer AngelXx chapter 2 . 12/1/2011

Haven't you said there'll be another chap?

where is it?

ya know, I don't wanna push you, but I fuckin love this story!

It's drowning in emotions, and well there aren't many Lost and delirious ffs..and I'm totally in love with this movie!

So I know it's been a while, but please update this..
nirricles-happen chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I really hope you publish the last chapter of this story; it was wonderful. It made me cry so much especially right at the start and when the policeman was there and on the day of graduation. Fabuuuulous story ! Ease post the last chapter if you read this ( in fact you don't even have to post it, you could just send it to me :P ).
Serpa.Sas chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Yeah, I refuse to believe Paulie died. They didn't show us a dead body, therefor she isn't dead.

Awesome story!
Vintage Killer chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
OMG I can't believe I found this I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lost and Delirious although it kinda has to end there Paulie died but anyway I wrote this before I read you'll be hearing my thoughts on EVERY chapter usually I just review at the end and say my favorite parts but since this is Lost and Delirious kthxbye
CrazyHorse14 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Well I've never posted a review of a fanfiction before, but I just found this story 2 days ago and I had to say thanks for writing it. Until now I've had to rely on watching 'Imagine Me & You' to chase away the post-L&D blues, but you've provided a plausible and excellently written idea of how it may not have been all doom & gloom after all, so thanks!

My one concern is that we were promised three chapters, and it's been over a year since the last update, and I'm worried...

What's happened to this story? What's happened to the author?

Bastard must have died.
LittleBlueMonkeySponge chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
I Love This!

I Always Thought There Should Have Been More To The Film!

The Ending As Beautiful And Symbolic As It Was Wasn't Enough For Me!

DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 2 . 3/12/2010

I just watched the movie was freaking awesome...paulie was just a tad bit nuts huh?

You've written them extreamly well...I hope you update soon.
dulcineaquijano chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Watching L&D always moves me to tears; I'm so glad that you have created a plausible happy ending.

Will you post the third chapter soon? I also suggest that you tell the story of how Tori and Paulie met and eventually fell in love.