Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
yugewinner chapter 29 . 3/12
skip chapter 29 the author got lazy
oppopopo chapter 1 . 2/24
Had a great time reading this fic.
Thank you!
oppopopo chapter 31 . 2/24
Hah. Funny.
Rematrix chapter 31 . 2/11
Dear Author

I must say, i really am impressed by your story trully the best fanfic of HXK that i have read

Your writing style, the plot, the build up, tension, and conclusion, i love everything about it. the feeling that you've brought with this fanfic is truly astonishing

the characters, both canon and original are really greatly written, not only the canon's personality accuratelly match the "canon" but also the OC have interesting charateristic.

Welp that's all, thanks for making this fanfic! Sorry for my bad grammar since i'm not a native english speaker. Hope you guys have a great day :)
Adamari2001 chapter 33 . 12/31/2019
Dear Author,

I must say that I am quite amaze, I know you wrote this a long time ago but I have to say that this is amazing.

I certainly hope you have become a writer after all this time. You have a great talent.

Sincerely yours, an average reader.
Callippoo chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
Best fanfiction for kyonxharuhi fans. I can see this as an part of the actual novels.
John titor chapter 27 . 1/31/2019
Yeet
yeey chapter 17 . 1/30/2019
good
Pikanet128 chapter 33 . 11/5/2018
Loved this fic
I was never bored
Not sure what else to say I think it’s my second all-time favorite Haruhi fic
Cornelius McMuffin chapter 17 . 6/1/2018
you know, i cant help but wonder...
why didn't Kyon just stay with Yuki? She lives alone, and its not like she'd care that much. I mean, you'd think he'd have at least thought of it. its so simple! And he's been there plenty of times, so...
well, that would be boring, wouldn't it. Never mind, carry on.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/3/2018
Loved this, and read the whole thing in about 4 hours. Can't wait to see the sequel, and congrats.
-Delta
Guest chapter 26 . 11/12/2017
I know the last one was posted upon me finishing the fic, but I'd like to say amazing job, and one other interesting moment in this chapter caught my eye.
You surprised me. I'd considered Itsuki's little theory before. Very often, in fact, to the point where I'd actually internally developed stories around that theory that had nothing to do with Haruhi. I don't see people considering that possibility very often, so I was happy to see someone finally "get it." Guess my "unified theory of fanfic and canon timelines" I thought up a couple years back wasn't such a new idea after all.
I'll bet you never expect to see more reviews in your inbox over something so old and so trivial now, especially for a franchise that is so... less than appreciated these days.
Perhaps one day, we will finally get that Season 3. But in the meantime, hope you're doing well in whatever endeavor you've managed to get yourself to. You did a great job here, so I know you can do a great job in whatever it is you're doing.
And never forget - if you notice something that doesn't exist, make it yourself.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/12/2017
It took me until this chapter to realize.
"Naru" means "become."
Not sure if "Oroki" has any particular intentional meaning but I'm amused by at least that first bit, given Haruhi's position.
If you mentioned this at any point, it's here that I confess to skipping most of the author's notes. Surprisingly well-chosen names...
And a pretty satisfying way to add a chapter to this story.
Well played.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2017
As soon as I noticed the turtle I knew I had to say something.
I haven't read past the turtle. But that is most definitely a powerful symbol in the story of Haruhi's world...
After all, they wouldn't have time travelers without turtles.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/24/2017
Gotta say I'm a bit peeved
I'll start out by saying this story is good and I will finish BUT the fact you keep having things happen and then memories lost, confessions being stopped, etc has officially pissed me off. It's nothing but a sneaky plow to keep people reading and it's absolute bullshit. I hope you understand I think your writing is better than that and I hope it never happens again
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »