Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
Oh my God. Wizard of Oz. Scooby Doo. What's next? XD
PrinceMittens chapter 12 . 11/22
Haruhi is a brat. x_x
CookiesOnFridays chapter 22 . 9/7
Kyon isn't just a dense mother ****er, he's a whimp. In my opinion, he deserves the things Oruki said in this chapter.
rangers123 chapter 31 . 6/10
Finally, a proper review. I haven't read Fanfiction in a long time, but I came upon this anime and was delighted by it and the movie, and then saw this popular fanfiction sitting at top of this fandom...and it didn't fail to disappoint me.

I mean, there was so much going on, this could've been the movie's sequel. The characterizations of Kyon, Haruhi, and the rest of the Brigade, and the wonderful inclusion of Haruhi's crazy and amusing parents were splendid. And the wasn't some cheesy "I love you" romantic plot...but well driven out, with lots of doubt from Kyon and Haruhi as us "mere humans" really have to struggle through. That was just well-written on its own. This is definitely a classic to be enjoyed and reread again. Congrats!
rangers123 chapter 26 . 6/10

Thats all I have to say.
rangers123 chapter 25 . 6/10
Waited until Chapter 25 to review this masterpiece...but holy s#$ .

What an amazing buildup you had there...possibly one of the best buildups for a scene like this I've read. And the feels, man, of Kyon knowing what's going to happen...
Londerland chapter 29 . 1/26
Well what the fuck. Was the entire universe threatened for nothing?
Londerland chapter 26 . 1/26
What a bitch move Kyon. Man the fuck up.
Londerland chapter 22 . 1/26
Ugh why is kyon being a bitch?
Londerland chapter 17 . 1/26
Kyon is a bit of a pussy. Just observing,
Hannibal Barca chapter 31 . 1/21
Freddie Mercury approves of this damn amazing story, thanks!
This is easily one of the best fanfics and it captures all the aspects that made the show good and added captivating romance to it. I even wouldn't mind seeing this in the cannon and I can't wait to read the sequel.
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Heh,... Serf the web.
Ha... serf
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Is this an intentional Code Geass reference?
fri13girl chapter 6 . 7/10/2014