Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
KMF-G chapter 31 . 12/31/2015
Not bad, not bad at all.
KMF-G chapter 28 . 12/31/2015
Crappy fruitcake Kyon is off! Just end him, Haruki!

And my opinion is all mine!
KMF-G chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
Actually it is a pain in the ass to understand where Kyon's thinking and speaking is as you read Haruki answering to him in his smartass thinking in this chapter end.

Overall story sounds more likely to anime format, which is good.
KMF-G chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Why you good for nothing author! You are making Kyon into some emo shithead! Anyway so far is no good...
flickerz394 chapter 31 . 12/29/2015
This is (currently) my favorite fan fiction of all time. The story actually sounds like a proper Haruhi story; the drama, the psychological themes, the randomness, the supernatural, it's all here!

The author does an excellent job portraying the canon characters while also bringing life to their own. I found myself laughing a lot of the time while reading Kyon's inner dialogue!

As for the story concept, I actually thought it was ridiculous at first. Well, I still do, since the father would have said no even if his wife endlessly begged him. But hey, anything can happen when Haruhi's practically God :P

In conclusion, this is one of the good fan fictions I would recommend to Haruhi fans alike. Yes, the concept would never work in real life, but this isn't real life to begin with! Definitely worth checking out!

8/10
PrinceMittens chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
Oh my God. Wizard of Oz. Scooby Doo. What's next? XD
PrinceMittens chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Haruhi is a brat. x_x
CookiesOnFridays chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
Kyon isn't just a dense mother ****er, he's a whimp. In my opinion, he deserves the things Oruki said in this chapter.
rangers123 chapter 31 . 6/10/2015
Finally, a proper review. I haven't read Fanfiction in a long time, but I came upon this anime and was delighted by it and the movie, and then saw this popular fanfiction sitting at top of this fandom...and it didn't fail to disappoint me.

I mean, there was so much going on, this could've been the movie's sequel. The characterizations of Kyon, Haruhi, and the rest of the Brigade, and the wonderful inclusion of Haruhi's crazy and amusing parents were splendid. And the plot...it wasn't some cheesy "I love you" romantic plot...but well driven out, with lots of doubt from Kyon and Haruhi as us "mere humans" really have to struggle through. That was just well-written on its own. This is definitely a classic to be enjoyed and reread again. Congrats!
rangers123 chapter 26 . 6/10/2015
WTF KYON

Thats all I have to say.
rangers123 chapter 25 . 6/10/2015
Waited until Chapter 25 to review this masterpiece...but holy s#$ .

What an amazing buildup you had there...possibly one of the best buildups for a scene like this I've read. And the feels, man, of Kyon knowing what's going to happen...
Londerland chapter 29 . 1/26/2015
Well what the fuck. Was the entire universe threatened for nothing?
Londerland chapter 26 . 1/26/2015
What a bitch move Kyon. Man the fuck up.
Londerland chapter 22 . 1/26/2015
Ugh why is kyon being a bitch?
Londerland chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
Kyon is a bit of a pussy. Just observing,
1,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »