Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
Free Review.
Troglodytarum chapter 29 . 11/17/2012
Free Review
Troglodytarum chapter 30 . 11/17/2012
Bounus point. For review score.
Troglodytarum chapter 31 . 11/17/2012
And although I think that your plot was a bit predictable and I could make VERY accurate assumptions as to what was gonna happen. Which in most stories would instantly turn me off from them. The way you had the charecters so close to the canon, and the unpredictability of HOW the things that I new where gonna happen happened. Was what kept me reading the story. There were many cliche sequences. (I'm using that word for a reason.) but the way each "sequence" played out and the resulting reactions almost always surprised me. And yet they were never over the top OOC to the point I could say ." Charecter A would never do that!" Yet at the same time kept it canon charecters so close to the original author's style that I would be. " that would be something charecter B would do..." Yet never expected it. Now later on I understand that your need to get the plot moving demanded some OOC. And that your OC's where a big part of that. But your transitioned it almost perfectly as they felt just as alive and wonderful as in the original short novels. And the authentic and accurate Japanese culture behind it. It had me on google every 3 damn seconds. (And no that's not a bad thing) I also like the veraity of words thrown in there. I learned a few as I read this. ( google helped.) of course there where a few spelling and grammar errors but nothing serious. Also towards the end I could tell you were getting a bit sloppy with vocab choices and staying in charecter, but no worse then most fanfictions. But all in all for a story, (Not including Omake) 86 out of 100. And 1 point more for giving kyon a point in the story. So 87 out of 100.

P.S. I don't belive in a 100 out of 100 anything. So by my standards that's pretty Fûçxing high.
Troglodytarum chapter 32 . 11/17/2012
But it's still a better love story then twilight.
Troglodytarum chapter 33 . 11/17/2012
One mistake. Haruhi's mom is a terrible cook. I'm sure at the time the story was written there was no way for you to know. However it is mentioned in the 7 th novel I think. When nagato gets "sick".
Troglodytarum chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
Wait James whatever is a real dude? Oh and ill have a real review for you soon. But I'm gonna put in a bunch of black review for every chapter to help you out. Regardless of how old this story is.
Jch15Jch15 chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
I know this isn't that much of a big deal, but it's spelt "Axe" not "Ax" It's kinda getting on my nerves is all lol.
Jch15Jch15 chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
"Oh, and I'd like to voice my frustration to KyoAni for making the Endless Eight at least five episodes long. I mean…WTF? It's almost too much… -_-" Yeah... it's called Endless EIGHT for a reason...
Jch15Jch15 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
only 25kg of food? God damn, Kyon, you're such a weak bastard lol XD
Jch15Jch15 chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
YOU NEED TO PUT KYON'S TALKING MARKS IN! I can't ever tell if he's saying something, or just thinking it.
Jch15Jch15 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Are all 33 chaps gunna be this long?! I FUCKING HOPE SO! THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVA!
Jch15Jch15 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Dear Haruhi, 33 chapters, 244k words and another series that contunes on from this one?! I guess I should kiss my social life good bye! P
ziodyne967 chapter 30 . 11/3/2012
Hmmm... been reading this fic for... hmmm who knows how long! Its so damn great that I cant stop reading! Im so hungry now too and I cant bring myself to get up:( Im so close to the end... must hang on... for a while... longer...
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 33 . 10/28/2012