Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
Wowzers chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Wow! Another good chapter!
Wowzers chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I like it
Wowzers chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow! This is great! I can't believe I only found out about this now!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
It's depressing to read the other reviews and realize people accept crap like this as 'good'. I can see how your ego got fed too much to genuinely improve as an author, which is a pity as there were promising moments before the fic devolved into general stupidity or overusing gags that weren't funny. Also, wedging slapstick violence into a story/world that doesn't use it, and then being inconsistent about it ... only the most forgiving and stupid of readers will overlook that.

How did you get so many reviews? This fic absolutely doesn't deserve them all.
aerolar1 chapter 33 . 6/25/2012
Found this gem a few days ago. Could never find good writing for Haruhi so I would rarely check. Glad I did. Great story with great writing, even if I'm a few years late in reviewing.
molten2metal chapter 33 . 6/18/2012
Oruki and Naru are awesome! I don't know how I'll feel if Haruhi's parents get introduced in a future official light novel. If only they were your OC's. AWESOME STORY! Loved it all the way! Again, I really wish they would consider those two..
molten2metal chapter 31 . 6/18/2012
That was awesome.. althought a sequel won't have the same Haruhi/Kyon love hate crush thingy, OOC perhaps? I haven't read all the novels yet but is there something that indicates how she would act as a GF: I wonder how you'll address that. Nevertheless I'd pay to get a hardcopy or a full anime series of this anyday. Well done!
molten2metal chapter 30 . 6/18/2012
Absolutely loved it so much! I think I've read for almost 12 hours straight ( around 5 hours before). You are one awesome person. Haruhi as well.
molten2metal chapter 27 . 6/18/2012
Argh, I can't seem to put down this book.. er.. I mean laptop. I kinda wanna slow down my reading pace because the story's going to end! It's really good. (some minor understandable spelling errors)
molten2metal chapter 26 . 6/18/2012
Great chapter. Man this fanfic is amazing. I'd LOVE to get an anime series of this. I kinda wished something paranormal did happen on stage with James Randi though..
molten2metal chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
Usually I wouldn't put in a review until I had finished the whole FF but I enjoyed this arc. You said it was hard to write but it was all worth it. Now on to the final arc!
Me and My Sneaks chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
It's amazingly well written.
iShiney chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
My favourite fic. :P
daianapotter chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
jajaja this chapter is so funny _
Ice Crystal Princess 33 chapter 27 . 4/21/2012
this is awesome hey is the place that stage where haruhi wanted to jump from right ne great script as always

Ice Crystal Princess 33