Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
and reality turns its head on them.

of course her mother is excited about it all. i like Naru, she's interesting, if a bit of a doormat. maybe finding out her daughter has omnipotent powers at her subconscious beck and call, will give her a bit more of a spine.

Pity Oruki couldnt have gotten hurt more in retaliation.

Maybe then he'd learn the price you pay when you throw force into a delicate situation.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
no...not relatable in the slightest. never was an advocate of "the ends justify the means" and i hate all who follow that.

what's the point of having a successful child if in their success, they turn around and destroy you for your actions? Only a self-absorbed moron would believe it worth their own destruction and their child's hatred for their child's success.

Because then it's not about the child being successful. it's about that parent not being able to come to grips with the fact that maybe, just maybe the skills their kid has, arent the skills their kid wants to have. and maybe, their kid wants to do other things that dont involve those skills.

and from there, then what? well the kid's GOT the skills already. even if they get rusty, it would only take a short time for them to polish them off if they found they wanted to utilize that skill.

and if the parent instead, had supported the child through their choices, even if the choices werent the ones the parent wanted them to make, it would turn out now, the parent was loved by the child. when the child succeeds, the child would then turn and share that success with the parent.

the parent now gets a boost from the child during a time of need, a hand up, just in case, rather than a kick off the ladder for their transgressions.

Ire, hatred, love, desire, they work in unusual ways, but a single known trend is that it doesnt matter what the parent wants for the child. it's not THEIR life. it's up to the child to decide where they go, the parent is just a guide.

Those who step beyond those lines, without permission from the children, doom themselves. those who toe those lines, push but not force, encourage but not demand, guide, but not control, they are the ones who will find love, success and adoration.

a man like Oruki is a failure as a father. rather than seek the source of the change in his daughter, he ignored it and pushed her into situations she did not desire. and still, he ignores her feelings and pushes his own life upon her.

a man like that isnt fit to be a parent, yet so many like him exist.

and i cant wait until they're all dead and rotting in the deepest pits of the most hellish afterlife the universe can spawn for them.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
ha...and of course nothing happens.

nothing ever happens.

true justice is never served, the offender always gets off for some reason or another.

even if it's only plot for a story, still irks me the wrong way. too close to home perhaps? maybe. nobody ever even tries.

really hoping something bad happens to him. even if it's just temporary.

the hell's the point of having a character who can change the world through her subconscious and conscious desires, if it doesnt manifest to punish those who harm the one she cares about?
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
this chapter pisses me off.

not because it wasnt well written, or because i dont like the thought of Kyon just taking a beating by some jack-off and nothing happening against the guy in question.

no cause it reminds me too much of a similar person i had to deal with in my own life.

makes me wanna stab something.

i hate people like Oruki. i want them to die. messily.

Good chapter, but bad for me, makes me remember things i'd rather forget.
Naruto yamanaka chapter 33 . 6/7/2011
Best fanfic I've ever read. I just love how you've captured Kyon's sarcasm and Haruhi thunder attitude. Also I've got to say that the inclusion of the m theory was epic, it got me hooked on philosophy and existence theories.

The only criticism I can give is that there wasn't enough fluff (I like fluff). :D

Keep up the EPIC work!
ArmedRagnarok chapter 30 . 5/14/2011
one of the best things i had readed, i have to say CHEERS to you!
Dick Rash chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is actually pretty good. You have almost captured Kyon's personality... applaud.
Shorewall chapter 33 . 3/10/2011
I just read this story in less than a day. What a wild ride! Amazing! Wow...this was really great. I wish I could leave several reviews to convey my feeling. I am kinda sad that I wasn't a fan while you were writing this, so I could have experienced it with everyone else. But I am also grateful that I did not have to wait as a result. Yay! Thank you for your hard work and dedication. It really paid off. I am glad for all of the accolades you received. Bonzai!
A.Q chapter 31 . 3/10/2011
What can I say? Everything there is to say has likely already been said better, numerous times, by several others. But seeing as this is such a wonderful fic, how can I not have a go at it anyway? Simply put, I loved it. This is probably the best fanfic, and especially the best Haruhi fanfic, I have ever read, period. This may well just get lost in the sea of other reviews, but I'll say still : Thank you, sir. Never stop writing. Bravo! BRAVO!

- A.Q
Jarm957 chapter 31 . 3/3/2011
I just finished this fic and i have to say this is one of the greatest fic's i have ever been blessed to read, thank you verry much for writing this amazing fic
smileyBAM03 chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
So i started reading this fanfic on wednesday and I just finished it.

This was by far the best fanfics I have ever read in a long time. It was long but the plot line alowed it. One thing i really liked about it was the characters seemed so "In character". They said and acted like how you would think they would in the anime/manga/light novels. And i loved Haruhi's parents. Very realisitic.

Great Job. Please Please Please make a sequal to this!
SensiblyWastingTime chapter 33 . 2/13/2011
Best fanfiction I have ever read. Great job honestly, I'm really looking forward to that sequel! Once again great job.
Of Naught chapter 31 . 2/12/2011
It's over. It's really over. Well, actually there are the bonus chapters, but I'm still kind of disappointed that it's over. All I can say is that this was a job very well done. Amazing. On to your other stories now (after the bonus ones)!

~ Of Naught
DaisukiFox chapter 31 . 2/9/2011
It's like I have landed in Fanfiction heaven... even the end seemed totally withih Kyon's character.

I'm going to read the sequeal once I've slept... been awhile since I stayed up to read a fantastic story.

Foxes from the foxxy...

DaisukiFox~
DaisukiFox chapter 27 . 2/9/2011
I kinda' want a reply even though I'm very late for this story... *sighs* Though I'm gonna' support you and your Haruhi stories. Because you're style of writing and understanding of the characters would easily put anything I'd write to shame. Really... to me... this is like the Final Fantasy VII of Haruhi fanfictions I've ever read. And that's not much... but still... I love the way you write this and it's insanely addictive.

I like both Haruhi's parents and I will support your work in anyway I can, which is reviewing, because, I know you love it so much.

Foxes from the foxxy...