Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
galilab chapter 33 . 1/24/2011
okay guys, say it with me...

!

triple cheers for JonBob0008, and let us rejoice on this fine day

and an excellent chapter, as usual!

("you are tsundere"... Oh my God, I can't take it )
Hejin57 chapter 33 . 1/24/2011
And the legacy ends, it seems. Quite a nice omake to finish things off with, I must say. As always, the way you portray your characters is both original and believable. You deserve some serious thumbs up for such a feat.

A sequel, I hear? Now that sounds interesting. I shall await this sequel with an open mind.

And who knows? Who says you don't need some competition as usual? :D

Fantastic work, Jon!
Long Gone Bread chapter 33 . 1/24/2011
Glad your back...
The Wanderer of Infinity chapter 31 . 1/16/2011
This is the best story I have ever read on FFnet.

You have really inspired me by the way you wrote this story, and the voice... the voice is magnificent. I've been told by every single English teacher I've had that I'm great at writing with voice... but I'm nothing compared to this.

God, I'm gonna start writing more.

有賀と, ジョンーボブ センセイ。

[Thank you, JonBob-Sensei.]
Da chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
Omfg stop frigin doing this we almost kiss she almost confess just fucking do it and get it over and done with and if They kiss at the end I will be pissed really really pissed
TrainerDuke chapter 15 . 1/14/2011
Apart from spelling error here and there, this was another enjoyable chapter.

I just started reading your story a few days ago, but I already can't let go!

Good work on displaying Haruhi's parents, by the way, though I find her mother a bit cheesy.
inuchan820 chapter 32 . 1/4/2011
I have been ADDICTED to this fanfic! I LOVED the suspense, tension, romance, comedy and your writing style. This fanfic was really refreshing! Hell i was so caught up in it that i HAD to finish it in two days XDD
The Hidden Lostar chapter 32 . 12/28/2010
I will be waiting for the remainder of these bonus chapters. I'm one of the few who really want to see more of your OCs~
The Wanderer of Infinity chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
OMGEEZY! Oruki, you bastard! O.O

[Loved the kiss by the way... _]
The Wanderer of Infinity chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Jeez... I've read a simple 4 chapters and I know this story is amazing already.

I am the 1,301st review, and rightfully so.

The characterization in this story is genius...

...I'm ultimately speechless. Really.
Cool Haruhiism-follower chapter 32 . 12/13/2010
Man.. this fanfic is really awesome! you can put the character's personalitis from the original story all too well! The OCs are cool, you really put a great effort in them. Great Job!
WindRiver chapter 31 . 12/8/2010
2/10

Haruhi was a little too much of a jerk- ss about everything, without any real emphasis on the positive, so she was really hard to sympathize with.

Kyon was too much of a doormat, it was really had not to give up in disgust with how he took everything lying down.

On the positive side, you really tied the story together really well, and it flowed. It was also easy to picture the places where the characters were.
PhoenixRe chapter 31 . 12/1/2010
Absolutely brilliant!

Great job. It felt really natural. You did a great job of keeping the narration format, and the semi-breaking of the 4th wall. Everything flowed perfectly, I think the original writer should give you a prize or something... I especially liked how you went about the romance part. This series one of the very few that I really can't stand the idea of various pairings. It is strictly for everything else but pairings with the exception of Haruhi/Kyon and even that should be done very carefully.

Two thumbs up and bonus cookies for you. This goes to my favorites.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow!
ColinatorGX chapter 32 . 10/10/2010
Pfffft. I can tell, the next few omakes are going to be epic. )
1,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »