Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
Pinowlgi chapter 29 . 6/25/2010
!

sooooooo not fair DX

but then it wouldnt be half as good had he remembered

great work XD
Pinowlgi chapter 23 . 6/25/2010
Baaaaaah! im gonna cry!

I feel for you Kyon, i really do (has same problem with current bf)

Im sure he'll figure it out just int eh nick of time, as usual. He might be an ordinary human, but that's his power, to manipulate Haruhi's feelings and everything. So technically he's kinda controlling the world through her... in a way. keeping it from getting even weirder. lol

...

*reads more*
Pinowlgi chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
i think im late for the review, but i hope you got the top spot! poor oruki, im actually feeling sorry for him now. lol. i hope they dont blabber about it DX that would suck big time.
Pinowlgi chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!

i hate you college class (8 am) i have to sleep now DX i wanna read mooooooore *sniff* i promise ill read mroe tomorrow, and i kinda thought they would end up backk there, lol. im terrible. writers can always guess... sometimes :P

cant wait to read more!
Pinowlgi chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
omgeeeeeeeee i love iiiiiiiiiit!

*reads more*

seriously, chapter nine was all O.O!

and ten was even worse, and now im all antsy, and teh end of teh world was scary!

note to self: NEVER MAKE HARUHI MAD!

lmao great job, everyone is in character, and her parents are hilarious XD
Pinowlgi chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
long chapters are fine o.o

personally, i thought i was faaaar later into the story than i was XD so far so good, its AWESOME
BrazeRancor chapter 31 . 6/14/2010
Wow. What a ride. I'm thoroughly impressed. Probably one of the best Haruhi fics out there.

I must say that I have a hard time seeing Oruki as anything other than a jerk with little to no redeeming features, but surprisingly this didn't dampen my enjoyment at all.

A great job.
DEEPJ0HNNYBR4V04756 chapter 24 . 6/12/2010
So anyway *hic* readin' chapta' 24, made laugh cuz *hic*, Icould SEE IT ALL IN MY HEAD, I could immagine it all, which*hic* which is awesome if you're a story teller/author *hic* keep up teh gud wurk...
MasterSprtn117 chapter 32 . 6/10/2010
WHAAT. Not another cliffhanger! Why does the story say complete thoough? Because the main story is complete?
MasterSprtn117 chapter 31 . 6/10/2010
Amazing. Best Haruhi story I have ever read. Actually one of the best fanfiction's I've ever read. And I've read quite a few. Every spare moment I've had in the past two days has gone towards reading your story. It's just that great.
MasterSprtn117 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Haha. Massive facepalm at what Kyon just realized. XD Great story!
trashaccount2 chapter 31 . 5/31/2010
This is an excellent story! GOOD WORK!
Light Eclairs chapter 31 . 5/19/2010
AWESOME! i didn't get the chance to review the other chapters cuz i was too engrossed in reading all of it cuz it was freaking awesome!

I like all your ideas! Way to go man! you rock!

I'd also like to point out that your OC's are way to good that it's hard to believe they're just OC's. the character development for both of them were good!

I LOVE YOUR STORY!

ganbatte ne!

-LightEclairs
An Average Writer chapter 31 . 5/17/2010
Well I have to say this is the best story I've read anywhere for a very long time. The writing is well done, puncuation is great and the plot is very interesting. More impressive is that you managed to keep all the charaters faithful to the novel (An impressive feat in itself) to the point that you can literally see them doing it in the actual anime and light novels.

Personally I also like the two OC's you created as Haruhi's parents, their personalities are humourous and believable for someone like Haruhi. You put in incident where there are hints Haruhi was influenced by their behaviour and the way they interact with other characters is also believable for the story.

What's probably best is that you managed to keep the entire story in the style it's written in the light novel. It's told from Kyon's point of view, he makes all sorts of sarcastic commentary throughout the story and Haruhi, and her dad, seems to have to ability to hear and respond to whatever he's thinking at the time.

Likewise the actual plotline is very well done and is believable with various twists and turns throughout the entire tale all the while keeping readers on their toes (Though I think you've over used the word facepalm, but it doesn't detract the quality of the story in any way). I personally do like how you've finally set the way Haruhi and Kyon come to terms with their feelings and their relationship afterward is still believable after hooking up.

As to the possibility of a sequel. I would absolutely love it if you do write one, although ending this story would be satisfactory it was opened doors to infinite possibilities of possibly stories that could come after this one. It doesn't have to be written right after this story, in fact I recommend you take the time to think through what to write so that it can be written all the better. Having a very popular story is very demanding at times (Not that I would know) because of having to satisfy so many readers and being crushed if they all complain but as long as you keep patient and continue writing, while listening to any advice that might be given, then I'm sure the ultimate result will be more then satisfactory.

Although what the sequel could be is entirely up to you I would like it if you include Sasaki (Kyon's friend from middle school) in it (I'm sure that Haruhi won't be happy with it) and her own group of Aliens, Espers and Time-Travellers. You don't even have to keep the storyline faithful to the Light Novels, personally I would like to see how different interactions would occur if you did. With those characters I'm sure you'll be able to do something absolutely amazing.

Anyways I do hope you read this review and think about everything I've said above. If you ultimately don't continue with a sequel then it'll be sad but most readers I think will understand. I really do hope you will eventually write a sequel since I think that you yourself enjoy writing all this and I'm sure you are just as amazed at what you have accomplished with your readers, I'm sure that when you look back at this story you'll think something like "How did I do this?". Writing isn't just about satisfying readers but it's also a task that most writers themsevles also enjoy.

Well then, till we meet again. Perhaps in the next story.
gb23 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
One Word. Fantastic. Though the romance seemed a bit rushed in the end!
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »