Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
Adonis Nimbus chapter 31 . 3/25/2010
Mind. Blown.

It's almost painful to know this isn't a part of the canon, because honestly, this feels like it should be. Your writing style - brilliant emulation of Tanigawa. Your length - just right for an epic Haruhi installment. The plot - thought provoking, dramatic, dynamic. The characteristation - spot on throughout. The conclusion - you solved the main plot dilemma and left everything feeling just about as solved as it always does at the end of a Haruhi novel: not completely.

I started reading this, and before that day was out, I finished reading it. It consumed my spare time, ate away my life, and gripped me like the jaws of a giant cave cricket - sans saving presence of alien magician and super-boy. I can only offer one iota of advice: whatever godly instict drove you while writing this is the right instinct to follow. It will take you to greatness, listen to it whenever it talks to you (schizophrenia be damned).
Chad chapter 31 . 3/25/2010
Best Haruhi x Kyon story ever. I'm pleased with this. I sure do wish for a sequel or bonus chapter of some sort. Thanks for listening to my idea of adding a chapter about Haruhi and Kyon dating (somewhat).
Hakumei no Majo chapter 31 . 3/25/2010
Aw... The story's over... It makes me sad and happy at the same time.

I'm definitely going to remember this story. I might even re-read it sometimes. Those who flame it will be cursed by the one and only Witch of Twilight! (Hakumei no Majo Witch of Twilight in Japanese...according to a English-Japanese translator thing...) Although, I seriously doubt anyone would flame this awesome fic.

I'll be looking forward to the possible sequel and the NaruxOruki chapter. _
Solblade44 chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
It's over :(

This story is going on my favorites list. Only certain stories of extreme value to me go here and yours made it .

so is that extra chapter going to be in this story or on its own?
EveChan170 chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
Wow. I read this story in a day, and i must say, IT WAS PERFECT. If you write a sequel, I will guarantee that I (along with a few hundred others) will review every single chapter.

Bye-ni!
fanficssuck chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
Wow. Y'know what? I wouldn't mind if this was canon. Hell, it SHOULD be canon. Get in touch with the company that writes the series XD Season 3, meet the suzumiyas, here we come! :P
DarkInuangel chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
When I first started reading fanfiction, the one that had me abosultly hooked was an epic 36 chapter, 200 page Inuyasha fanfic. I spent three days straight (no sleep) reading that incredible fan work.

Latley, I had been losing my love for fanfiction. They were all so simular but occasionally that rare gem came along and sparked my fire.

Your brilliant writing and great grasp of the characters has made me personally dub this my faviorte fanfiction of all time, and I usually read yaoi... This was a brillant work and I was always very excited to see an update apear in my mailbox. I read the last chapter last night on my phone even because I couldn't wait for internet connection. I thank you for giving this website and all the Haruhi fans and amazing story.
Overactive Mind chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
An incredibly entertaining story. Thank you for completing it. I look forward to the story of how Haruhi's parents met, and I hope you'll continue to use the characters elsewhere.
KurukiXV chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
Aw, it's sad to see this story end. It was so witty and outlandish but in a good Haruhi way. I like the way you concluded it and if you do decide to write a sequel, I'm sure it would be entertaining as well. Haruhi and Kyon ended up together in the end, which makes my day. Great story!
Raineh Daze chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
Well, I think you've actually left scope for two sequels, one much shorter than the other and possibly only a bonus chapter:

Tanabata.

Pity this had to end but I suppose everything must. It's nice, though, to see something so big finished.

By the way, the unofficially translated version of the first light novel (which probably only exists where people have saved it) has about 55,0 words. This thing is long in comparison. XD
Nix Black chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
This fast?

Wow T_T

So sad

I hope you keep writting, you're great

I haven't read this yet, you know, I prefer to write the review before and after, this way is more interesting so... let's read!

Kirino chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
Best. HaruKyon. Ever.

Congratulations on your success! You totally deserve it; looking forward to more stories in the future.
Laniessa chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
1 to your review count.

I loved it! It's so cute!

Really, I have nothing bad to say. And when you do finish the bonus chapter, expect to see me there!
Lord of Murder chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
youre a genius! thank you so much for writing this. youre my fanfiction hero!
Hikaru1223 chapter 31 . 3/23/2010
Congratulations! That was truly epic!

I completely enjoyed this fanfic and yes it'll probably remain in my heart (and bookmarks for that matter)! Good Job Sir!

Can't wait for the Naru, Oruki Omake!
1,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »